BBG Quattro or Cinco Attempt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a google maps and it seems to be a 702 mile distance Tony's doing. How does that work into a Quatro?

Dave

I have his actual route calculated at 763 miles per side...BBG with a little cushion...google may have calculated the shortest route for you...

Why stop at 4 or even 5? Join Warchild at seven!!!!

OK, I'll shut up now. (This is coming from a guy who thinks 500 in a day is beyond reason. I did 1200 in 3 days, once!
rolleyes.gif
)

Seriously, you go, Tony! This is awesome! Good luck, sir.
punk.gif

I would say keep on hammering away Tony, but it seems like you already have that going for you. #4 is almost in the bag now, awesome!

Son of a gun, he's on the home stretch. Awesome just Awesome. I will say it looks like he picked some great scenery to ride through. That alone will keep the spirits up.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum! Looks like he's well into #5 now. He's got to be related to the energizer bunny somehow. Kudos Mr T!!

Looks like he journeyed on for some different scenery. I think the highway Officers were catching on to him. Maybe he's done the 5'th run.

Bravo,

Dave

Like the energizer bunny, he is still going. Looks like he will be the first one to complete a Cinco or better.

Very Impresive.

BBG 3000

Ride 2 BBG's back-to-back**

BBG Trifecta

Ride 3 BBG's back-to-back-to-back**

BBG Quattro

Ride 4 BBG's back-to-back-to-back-to-back**

Back-to-Back Rules:

Some rides required back-to-back challenges. Here is how the rules are applied:

1. Each leg of a back-to-back series must be completed start to finish in the time allowed for a single leg, AND all legs of a back-to-back series must be completed start to finish in less than the total time calculated by adding the time allowed for each independent leg in the series. The term "leg" refers to the individual rides of a back-to-back series.

For example, to claim a Bun Burner GOLD 3000, each leg of this ride must be completed independently in less than 24 hours, AND both legs in under 48 hours overall. To claim triple BBGs, each leg must be completed independently in less than 24 hours, AND all three legs in under 72 hours overall.

On each leg, you must obtain a starting receipt AND an ending receipt.

2. Time left over from a previous leg in a back-to-back series may not be used to lengthen the time allowed for successive legs in the series. The clock for consecutive legs in a back-to-back series must be started exactly on or before the maximum time has expired for the previous leg in the back-to-back series.

Under rule 2 there are two options for handling the midpoint between consecutive legs. In one case a rider may use the ending time of the first leg as the starting time of the second leg. A rider who chooses this option will be sacrificing any remaining time of the first leg. This valuable time could have been used for much needed rest.

The suggested method of handling the midpoint between consecutive legs is to use any remaining time on the first leg for rest. A rider may even rest beyond the maximum time allowed for the first leg. Remember, the TOTAL ride must be completed in no more than the total time calculated by adding the time allowed for each independent leg in the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the energizer bunny, he is still going. Looks like he will be the first one to complete a Cinco or better.
Not to diminish Tony's ride as it is HUGE!! But Dan Simmonds completed a "Deca" last year...10 BBG's. Both these guys are in a league of their own!!!