Beallsville Diner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnor

Reaction score
Next time you need a "destination" in southeast Ohio, check out the Beallsville Diner...great food, super clean.....all great roads to get to it. It's on RT145 in Beallsville, Ohio

Next time you need a "destination" in southeast Ohio, check out the Beallsville Diner...great food, super clean.....all great roads to get to it. It's on RT145 in Beallsville, Ohio

I was just in SE Ohio during June. I ate at a tourist trap Amish restaraunt that was billed as THE destination to eat at.. Food was good, but not memorable. Actually, it was at the bottom of the good eats list on the trip. Wish I would have read this post before then... Love those mom & pop diners.

Susie and I are planning on taking a swing through SE Ohio on Saturday. After EOM, I'm dyin' for some GOOD roads!

We're planning on going to the Beallsville Diner for lunch.

Actually....I am thinking about heading there Sat also. Try this route....Get to Zanesville from Cols. however (70, 16, 146) When you get to Zanesville take 146 all the way to RT78 turn left on RT78 towards Woodsfield. Just before Woodsfield turn onto RT145 (left) 145 will take you into Bealsville.

You won't be disappointed in the roads, or the diner!!! (hang on..on 145!!!)

Actually....I am thinking about heading there Sat also. Try this route....Get to Zanesville from Cols. however (70, 16, 146) When you get to Zanesville take 146 all the way to RT78 turn left on RT78 towards Woodsfield. Just before Woodsfield turn onto RT145 (left) 145 will take you into Bealsville.
You won't be disappointed in the roads, or the diner!!! (hang on..on 145!!!)
Swwet. I haven't planned a route yet, so that looks good!

Thanks!

I have our route plotted. Looks like we'll be taking a nice little 325 mile loop and hopefully we'll be home in time to pop a frosty oat soda and watch kickoff for the Ohio State game!

Anyone else gonna be in the area?

Thanks for the tip. Next time I'm in OH...I'll stop in...it's right on "my route"...just never knew it was there. :clapping: :yahoo:

I have our route plotted. Looks like we'll be taking a nice little 325 mile loop and hopefully we'll be home in time to pop a frosty oat soda and watch kickoff for the Ohio State game!
Anyone else gonna be in the area?
cya there............ probably

Susie and I rode to the Beallsville Diner this afternoon and had a very nice lunch with Mr. and Mrs. Jnor.

Damn good roads, a tasty burger and fries, and terrific company.

Nice meeting you guys!

Andy