Besieged at the beach! Damned noisemakers!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilmedic13

Reaction score
There we were, me and the SO just relaxing on the beach and then all of a sudden............

11e972a4.jpg

and then

a5bada28.jpg

and

PICT0198-1.jpg

ecff22e3.jpg

and this hooligan

1fe3af32.jpg

PICT0108.jpg

and then this fiend showed up

PICT0216.jpg

and his friends, of course

ecff22e3.jpg

1420df58.jpg

PICT0082.jpg

and then this cutie dropped in(yes,it's a girl!)

PICT0309.jpg

only to be impressed by this group of ghouls!

PICT0320.jpg

PICT0328.jpg

PICT0441.jpg

All this while the police were watching! No wonder people bitch about 'em, and they just smirk while sitting on my bike! The nerve!!!!!! :angry2: I'm calling my alderman tomorrow about this chicanery!

At least they didn't ruin my view of this

PICT0011_edited-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's the smarmy cop that watched as all this was going on! :angry03:

PICT0050_edited.jpg

and then she laughs as she pulls away!

02_03_05_07421.jpg

just a few more

PICT0265.jpg

PICT0275.jpg

PICT0428.jpg

I thought of all you guys when i saw this as i was leaving, same asshole told me to get a real bike when i pulled into the lot! He did NOT appreciate my not so subtle jibes as we walked to the bike that was running. I don't bash hd's just desrving assholes, no matter what the bike.
PICT0457.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen an F-4 in the air in many years. That kind of noise makes it less painful when it's time to pay taxes. The Harley probably just got terminally depressed at its own insignificance, noise-wise. :lol:

:clapping: Thanks for sharing those great shots, just out of curiosity, what kind of camera are you using and did you leave it on Program or Auto when you took the shots.

That is an outstanding shot of an A-10 Warthog and also a great shot of an F4 Phantom.

So what did the shining example of HD mentality, mendacity, and legend in his own mind state to you?

Are you making this up, the part about getting a real bike?

That's a Sportster, fer crissakes :eek: .

Last I checked, those were considered second class citizens among the HDers. I know, I had one.

Guy must really be full of himself, riding a sorry ass little Sporty and throwing real bike smack around.

:clapping: Thanks for sharing those great shots, just out of curiosity, what kind of camera are you using and did you leave it on Program or Auto when you took the shots.
That is an outstanding shot of an A-10 Warthog and also a great shot of an F4 Phantom.

So what did the shining example of HD mentality, mendacity, and legend in his own mind state to you?

I'm using a maxxum 7d w/ a tamron 200-400 mm lens in aperture priority set at f/8 and manual focus all of the shots, just don't trust auto focus. I'd rather blame myself than let the camera screw it up.

Great shots...especially that Warthog...just warms the heart knowing that for many bad guys, that was the last thing they saw coming at them. I also appreciate that photo you have with that *fine* P51 at the top of the formation....my dad flew one in WWII.

Last edited by a moderator: