Best place to buy OEM parts is...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad German

Reaction score
Hey guys, where is your go-to place for ordering OEM parts? How's the shipping time? How're the prices?

I'm looking for replacement saddlebags and want to make sure I get the lowest price I can find.

Thanks all!

No one place has the best price on everything. It varies by part. The best way I've found is to search the web using the part number.

You will likely wind up at stadiumyamaha, boats.net or partshark

I use partshark...shipping is non-existing since they are located in Indy and I just pick up the parts!

Cyclepartswarehouse.com has very good prices and low fare shipping. Not free but half of what some others charge.

Why not give your local dealer the opportunity to match the best online quote you can find. Many will, some wont.
B/C my local dealers sucked so badly at nearly everything they did that they went out of business. Nearest one is 45 mins from me. Tried him for some service back in '09. They broke plastics on my bike, wouldn't make good on it, AND screwed up the work: the trifecta of ineptitude!