best price 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for best price on a 2007 north east new england eara.

Not sure if this helps but since the pre pay era is over it seems as though the consumer has a little more power, mine should be showing up any day and i got it for $12,600.

Best of Luck!

I am going through South Valley Yamaha in Sandy Utah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for best price on a 2007 north east new england eara.
Got mine @ Lexington Motorsports, Lexington, KY $12,200 plus tax for 07 1300A

Place outside Atlanta advertised at $12, 129

D&H in Dothan, AL was pre-ordering for $11,799

Don't know the Northeast pricing but maybe these prices will give you a starting point when negotiating with dealer. Not sure what invoice is on 07 but Invoice on 06 was $11378 for units shipped after Jan 1, 2006 (including shipping). Allow for the $90 allowable setup fee and you got a ready-to-sale cost of $11,468. There is also a 3% of list price ($13499) dealer holdback but sometimes it take the dealer a year to get that back from Yamaha. I was told that for 07 the dealer only gets the holdback if they make their sales quota.

the consumer has a little more power
Say huh? Not that it has changed much ($200), but they were cheaper with the PDP since the dealer knew they would sell. Anyways, American Warhorse in PA sold me my '06 A for $11,500. They are in the dealer writeup section.

A little off topic, but has any one had any deliveries of a 07'A?
My dealer is now saying sometime in January.
Yep, January, fer shure. You can take it to the bank. Yours will be here by Jan 28th at the latest.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl:

Yesirree Bob, we have never heard THOSE promises before. Uh-huh! Yeayeah, bay-bee!

Whooee, now I feel better! Since I am trying to reform from my normal waiter-baiting ways (Ahem!). USUALLY, the bikes are a bit later than the original promise. which NORMALLLY is a bit optimistic. By a wide margin, most of us have had to wait 15-30 days longer. Some have been delivered as promised but it is not the NORM. Your dealer should know about 15 days prior to receiving your bike, but there have always been those FJRs that have arrived at the dealer without the prior shipping notification.

TWN and Radman, don't faint at the reading of a factual encouragement rather than my normal sub-normal waiter-baiting response

But watch out for the French detuned engine that might be in the early deliveries. :yahoo:

Yep, January, fer shure. You can take it to the bank. Yours will be here by Jan 28th at the latest.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl:

Yesirree Bob, we have never heard THOSE promises before. Uh-huh! Yeayeah, bay-bee!

Whooee, now I feel better! Since I am trying to reform from my normal waiter-baiting ways (Ahem!). USUALLY, the bikes are a bit later than the original promise. which NORMALLLY is a bit optimistic. By a wide margin, most of us have had to wait 15-30 days longer. Some have been delivered as promised but it is not the NORM. Your dealer should know about 15 days prior to receiving your bike, but there have always been those FJRs that have arrived at the dealer without the prior shipping notification.

TWN and Radman, don't faint at the reading of a factual encouragement rather than my normal sub-normal waiter-baiting response

But watch out for the French detuned engine that might be in the early deliveries. :yahoo:
:angry2: Talked to my dealer Friday and my delivery date is now April. Heck of a long way from the mid-January he talked about when I put down my deposit.

I have been waiting for the 07s to come out, and just started asking for prices. The closest dealer to me, Beaverton Oregon, told me they would be selling the bike for full sticker price, plus $175 for some kind of fee, and $1.05 per pound. I never heard of such a thing in 42 years of motorcycle riding. I told the guy I would just lean over his desk and save us all some time.

The next dealer I talked to told me full retail plus $395 for set up. I guess I better start looking farther away. I would love to have a new FJR, but I have to live with myself afterwords.

I have been waiting for the 07s to come out, and just started asking for prices. The closest dealer to me, Beaverton Oregon, told me they would be selling the bike for full sticker price, plus $175 for some kind of fee, and $1.05 per pound. I never heard of such a thing in 42 years of motorcycle riding. I told the guy I would just lean over his desk and save us all some time.The next dealer I talked to told me full retail plus $395 for set up. I guess I better start looking farther away. I would love to have a new FJR, but I have to live with myself afterwords.
Take a plane ride out to D&H cycle in Alabama for the best deal, and ride that baby back. That's what I did last May.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now that is just mean, damn funny, but still mean.

Can't pick it up till Feb anyway. The color looks cool as I've already recieved my Corbin smuggler.

Happy New Year All!!

I have been waiting for the 07s to come out, and just started asking for prices. The closest dealer to me, Beaverton Oregon, told me they would be selling the bike for full sticker price, plus $175 for some kind of fee, and $1.05 per pound. I never heard of such a thing in 42 years of motorcycle riding. I told the guy I would just lean over his desk and save us all some time.The next dealer I talked to told me full retail plus $395 for set up. I guess I better start looking farther away. I would love to have a new FJR, but I have to live with myself afterwords.

At least you now know where NOT to go for service.

Give'm the finger and tell them they're number 1.