Best Prices on '07 FJR's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the requirements / stipulations on buying an extended warranty for a used '06 or a used '05 with less than 7800 miles?
Good question, I wonder if I can still buy a Y.E.S. for my 04 with only 5500 miles on it. Anyone got the scoop on this??? :unsure:
Hey you have a true "3&6".The kind of bike I like! FYI that term means its three years old and under 6000 miles.They are usually a bargain because they just tie up space in the garage and can be bought for almost fifty percent off original price if you do some digging.

dealership
Thanks for the list. I'll be stopping by Randall Noe Yamaha to pick up an FJR in a couple months! :yahoo:
John Engstrom

Plano, TX
Couple of links for all you folks https://randallnoeyamaha.com/ talk to Kevin at Randall Noe. ebay 290125384398,The ebay being the best one I have seen so far with all the farkles
If only that eBay bike wasn't an AE. Not that there's anything wrong with AEs...just not the bike for me. I grew up using a clutch on motorcycles and I guess I've gotten old enough to be "set in my ways". :D

John Engstrom

Plano, TX

What are the requirements / stipulations on buying an extended warranty for a used '06 or a used '05 with less than 7800 miles?
Good question, I wonder if I can still buy a Y.E.S. for my 04 with only 5500 miles on it. Anyone got the scoop on this??? :unsure:

You can buy the Y.E.S. warranty at any time before the 1-year manufacturers warranty expires. Mileage does not matter, nor does it matter after the additional coverage is purchased.

I have been shopping lately and here's what I have found:Abenathy's in Tenn. - 2 '07 A's $11794 out the door (before tt&l).

Lake Hill in Miss. - 2 '07 A's $11794 out the door (before tt&l).

Randall Noe Yamaha in Dallas, Tx. - 2 '07 A's $11950 or $12851 drive out including tt&l.

Golden Triangle Cycle in Beaumont, Tx. - 2 '07 A's $13077 drive out including tt&l.

Texarkana - 1 '07 A $12299 (before tt&l).

Dealers on Cycletrader.com and Ebay advertising under $12000.

I hope this helps someone as I just bought an '06 A with 950 miles for $11000 including tt&l.

Good luck,

Kurt
I bought mine at Friendly Honda in Baton Rouge, LA. OTD $12500.00 ask for Don

You can buy the Y.E.S. warranty at any time before the 1-year manufacturers warranty expires. Mileage does not matter, nor does it matter after the additional coverage is purchased.

Thanks Scott. That answered it pretty well for me.

I have been shopping lately and here's what I have found:Abenathy's in Tenn. - 2 '07 A's $11794 out the door (before tt&l).

Lake Hill in Miss. - 2 '07 A's $11794 out the door (before tt&l).

Randall Noe Yamaha in Dallas, Tx. - 2 '07 A's $11950 or $12851 drive out including tt&l.

Golden Triangle Cycle in Beaumont, Tx. - 2 '07 A's $13077 drive out including tt&l.

Texarkana - 1 '07 A $12299 (before tt&l).

Dealers on Cycletrader.com and Ebay advertising under $12000.

I hope this helps someone as I just bought an '06 A with 950 miles for $11000 including tt&l.

Good luck,

Kurt
I bought mine at Friendly Honda in Baton Rouge, LA. OTD $12500.00 ask for Don

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator: