bike dolley

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandy

Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick link to that 4 wheel dolley for under the centerstand that you can move the bike around in the garage.. company is leaving and running out of time to look it up

I made my own (see the link) which started off as a copy of one I had seen for the centre stand. I couldn't get the front of the bike to move it was just too heavy. I did some research and copied another version that will carry the whole bike. It works but is still tricky to move as the bike is just so heavy.

LINK Scroll right down to see the finished version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made my own (see the link) which started off as a copy of one I had seen for the centre stand. I couldn't get the front of the bike to move it was just too heavy. I did some research and copied another version that will carry the whole bike. It works but is still tricky to move as the bike is just so heavy.

The link didn't work for me.

Chris

The link didn't work for me.

Chris
Strange it's working fine for me still. Lets try the old fashioned way, copy & paste this into your address bar:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=29061

Low Profile Full motorcycle dolly, Harborfreight.com currently on sale online, $70 plus shipping. Item # 95896-4VGA

https://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=95896

95896.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I found one of those on a British website but they had none in the country and were quoting 4 months so I decided to have ago. Thing is all the gear cost more than the shop bought one.
FJ222;

I hear ya. I've done that before, spent the money and time to only save a few bucks. Now I don't want to hassle it. Bummer being across the pond they want an arm and a leg for shipping and it's on that slow boat to China first.

A friend of mine always wants to make the stuff, even if it costs him money. To each his own... ;)