Bike speakers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, can't help you with any of what you are asking, but I can't help but LMAO at the idea of JetSki speakers!

I think most use earphones for music etc.

I haven't seen much about speakers here.

You mean like this one?

Drag_FJR_02.jpg

I pulled the speakers out of an old set of Koss headphones and velcro'd them into my helmet. It works well and I can hear them with ear plugs in, External speakers have to be loud and that attracts too much attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here mounted speakers on their FJR? I found these DWG speakers at one web sight, but was wondering if anyone knew of anything else out there?
https://www.motorcyclespeakers.net/

Willie
What are you using for a music source?
The music source is my xm roady2 , but i need to hear my garmin street pilot and my cb radio also.

i like radio from speakers and not hammering straight into my head, as i like to hear the surrounding environmental sounds as well as my tunes. the cb and garmin and the intercom can go straight into a headset thats O.K.

any ideas?

I like to listen to the surrounding environmental sounds myself, which may NOT include your particular brand of music..... Get an Autocomm or Starcomm and leave the rest of us in peace. Thank You.....

I like to listen to the surrounding environmental sounds myself, which may NOT include your particular brand of music..... Get an Autocomm or Starcomm and leave the rest of us in peace. Thank You.....
Since i am going with the Valkyrie cb radio option, which has an audio input on it, it looks like i will stick with the headset option. It will take some getting used to and i may need to upgrade my headset speakers for fidelity sakes, (ed sets) and for other inputs i.e. GPS, MP3 and what have you...

Your a good Man Willie, enjoy.....
Well first deal to buy a Honda / Clarion CB unit off of a Valkyrie from Georgia fell through, but with persistence and a little luck i found one out of Philadelphia and cheaper to boot!!!!

The deal is done and I'll be installing the cb, heated grips and frame sliders one weekend very soon.

Happy New Year

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first deal to buy a Honda / Clarion CB unit off of a Valkyrie from Georgia fell through, but with persistence and a little luck i found one out of Philadelphia and cheaper to boot!!!!

The deal is done and I'll be installing the cb, heated grips and frame sliders one weekend very soon.

Happy New Year
Okay, but before you get all het up about speakers, Bounce has installed a Clarion unit off a Goldwing on his FJR. Lookie on his website clicky here. You'll find all kinds of helpful information and ideas there. I don't say it often enough, "A big thanks to Bounce (and others like him) for all you do and freely share".

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Thumbs up, one thumb.

Happy New Year
Okay, but before you get all het up about speakers, Bounce has installed a Clarion unit off a Goldwing on his FJR. Lookie on his website clicky here. You'll find all kinds of helpful information and ideas there. I don't say it often enough, "A big thanks to Bounce (and others like him) for all you do and freely share".

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Thumbs up, one thumb.
that's the sight I found out @ the valkyrie cb at. great sight "two thumbs up"!!