Bikeless blues

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that delayed ship. Took a hit to the stern from pirate thilber.

:lol:

"Can't imagine what it's like not to have one."

Well...IT SUCKS !

:help: It seems like Yamaha sure takes her good ol' time bring new products into the US.
I sold my Honda ACE in January.... bikeless since then... it feels like a slow moving hell...see below.

pilarz22.gif

I've got more bikes but the touring one (Cagiva Gran Canyon) has been in consignment since I ordered the FJR begining of November. So I'm not really bikeless......although I'm touring/commuting bikeless.

I haven't really got the itch all winter but as soon as March 1st came around, I began checking this site hoping a march waiter tells us he's got his..... I AM ITCHY !!! BIG TIME ITCHY !!! Delivery supposed to be in April....

Oh, and GO MINNESOTA WILD!......WAY TO KICK THE AV'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!  GO GABBY! :haha:
well, 1 out of 5 isn't bad. Next year, you might beat the Avs twice and get into the playoffs again!

Could you imagine a year without a bike AND without Hockey??? :bigeyes:

a_sakic_i.jpg

Next year? We are going to do it again this year. Now, of course, you can rib me later when the wild don't make the playoffs.