Bikes, Blues, and Barbecue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be staying at the Super8 Friday and Saturday nights.

Fjrchik, raclow, phil and rushes have my cell #.

Anyone want to make plans to see the Allman Bros. Band on Friday night (if their not sold out yet)?

One thing that is cool about this thing is that most all the major MC manufacturers are there showcasing all their latest and greatest stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there all week, but not with the FJR...will be there on the RS Venture. Riding down from Suamico (Green Bay) WI, leaving on the 19th and taking a couple of days down. We'll be there though Saturday, with me leaving Sunday morning and making a one-day ride back home (easy 850 miles :rolleyes: ...sure wish it was on the FJR though).

Hooking up with some Venture friends on Thursday, would like to meet a few FJR friends anytime ... as long as you don't mind the Venture. If you see a Black Cherry RS Venture with pinstriping, lots of chrome, and a Wisconsin plate, that be us.

Curt

(07 FJR & 06 RSV)

George's Place is on Dickson Street. The main drag in Fayetteville.

Sorry Phil for hi-jacking your thread........I'll buy you a beer.

George's Place is on Dickson Street. The main drag in Fayetteville.
Sorry Phil for hi-jacking your thread........I'll buy you a beer.
No problem, my Brutha. Just wanted to know who of our people were going, and when. I don't like blues music, but sure would like to get a short stint on that new V-Max. (I will accept the beer/bier/cerveza, however!)

Unfortunately TWN's memorial service is scheduled for the same weekend. I have to go. Its not even a question for me.

Thanks Rushes for the offer of hospitality, I appreciate it. Maybe there will be another time.

You guys go, hook up and have fun. Seriously, come up with a meeting place and get together. Let the new folks be able to find you. Plan a ride. Just get out and enjoy. :)

Unfortunately TWN's memorial service is scheduled for the same weekend. I have to go. Its not even a question for me.
Thanks Rushes for the offer of hospitality, I appreciate it. Maybe there will be another time.

You guys go, hook up and have fun. Seriously, come up with a meeting place and get together. Let the new folks be able to find you. Plan a ride. Just get out and enjoy. :)
Completely Understood.

Unfortunately TWN's memorial service is scheduled for the same weekend. I have to go. Its not even a question for me.Thanks Rushes for the offer of hospitality, I appreciate it. Maybe there will be another time.

I'm glad you are going. I hope that all who can will.

Be safe.

Unfortunately TWN's memorial service is scheduled for the same weekend. I have to go. Its not even a question for me.Thanks Rushes for the offer of hospitality, I appreciate it. Maybe there will be another time.

I'm glad you are going. I hope that all who can will.

Be safe.

As a newbie here Im going to try and make it. Im leaving for Ohio around the 11th to see Mom and will probably leave Tulsa head to Deal's Gap, spend the night then the Blue Ridge Parkway to Virginia then up to Ohio. If Im not worn out hopefully I will be able to meet some of you at the BBB. Someone PM me or let me know if theres a meeting place while there. If I make it I will probably spend the night or two with friends/relatives in Silome Springs.

Later, BC

Good luck on the room at this late of a date, although last minute cancellations do happen. I live about 50 miles south and do NOT plan on staying in NWA for the event. If I do, I have a vested interest in an apartment already, having moved two of the kids into an apartment today, they could at least let me have the couch!

Now, to be more specific, what date and time at Georges? Dickson will be a mad house by Friday, so recognizing an FJR rider will not be easy.

Good luck on the room at this late of a date, although last minute cancellations do happen. I live about 50 miles south and do NOT plan on staying in NWA for the event. If I do, I have a vested interest in an apartment already, having moved two of the kids into an apartment today, they could at least let me have the couch!
Now, to be more specific, what date and time at Georges? Dickson will be a mad house by Friday, so recognizing an FJR rider will not be easy.

fjrb0,

as a fellow new person to this forum, I purchased a couple of forum t-shirts to help identify me to others. I live in Springdale, and will be there daily, looking forward to meeting other members and enjoying the madness

Myself, wife and approximately 10 others will be at this event this year.
I believe ARFJR might attend. I know he went last year.

Let's get together and ride Dixon Street as a group. I've seen a couple of FJR's in the past but no organized gathering.

Our group likes to hang out at George's Place.....Watch People and Have a Great Time!!!!........if you follow my drift.

Come and be with us.....it will be a good time.
I am goin to try and make it, might be just for a day but let me know when and were you will be meeting up and I will ride with you.

I have some family that lives in Bentonville, I'm going to see if I can stay with them and come up Friday until it is done.

I remember the first year I had my FJR, actually rode in the parade from NWA Mall down to Dickson, my girlfiend at the time was on the back, and there were all those people on the sidewalks by the old Ozark Brewery, so I told her to hang on, and popped just a "little" wheelie....man, the cops were all over me. The one in my face mask was telling me "You're going to run this for everyone!!!", to which I replied, "YOU mean you're going to send everyone home because of ME?", he didn't laugh, but let me go.... :yahoo:

What do you folks think about meeting up someplace on Saturday morning and doing a little ride and heading back to the venue. I wouldn't want to be gone that long, personally. We could meet at a gas station on 71 Business and go from there. Not too early.....because I have a feeling Friday night will be a late one for us. We have several people staying at one house and there will be many World Problem Solving discussions had into the late hour over some beverages of many choices....... :D

If this is something you would like to do, then pipe up and let's come up with a location. I will do what you would like for me to do...organize it....route it......Or, follow the plan you lay out.

As time gets closer, we can concrete these plans and take a real head count.

Take care....... ;)

Suggestion,

I will be staying at the Super 8 Friday and Saturday nights.

It's located on the corner of Intersatate 540 and US62 or 1075 S. Shiloh Drive.

We could meet in the parking lot or at the Denny's next door for breakfast and then head out.

I'm just sayin. :)

Suggestion,

We could meet in the parking lot or at the Denny's next door for breakfast and then head out.

Sounds good to me. Anyone else have a thought??

Here is a Map link to the location....Super 8--Fayetteville, AR

Now a time????

Suggestion,

Sounds good to me. Anyone else have a thought??

Here is a Map link to the location....Super 8--Fayetteville, AR

Now a time????

I'm an early riser so I'll leave the time up to you folks.

The BBB Rally in Fayetteville, AR coincided last year with our SFO Fall Ride. This year it is scheduled for September 25 thru 27. Any of y'all Southerners (including Bearly Flying) planning on attending this time? The new V-Max will be displayed there . . . . maybe available for a ride. phil
I plan on goin.