Black Friday Purchase

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just closed the deal on a 2013...April can't come fast enough.
Congratulations! When I bought my '04 I was part of Yamaha's PDP program and had to wait 6 months (or more), I know the feeling. Any chance of joining us some time next spring so we can see your bike? If you catch us before happy hour most of us won't drool on it :lol: Though some of us are old enough that we always drool.

I'm interested in what dealer and what kind of a deal, PM me if you don't want to post here.

We were out riding through farm country today, I still smile every time we go out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That very thought crossed my mind and as it did, the treasurer said wipe that thought out of your mind. How did she know? Congrats on the new bike, I'm offically jealous.

Congrats. I got an okay discount on a Ruger 10-22. Got the base model for about the price from about 10 years ago. The problem was standing in the 2 hour line to check out at Cabella's. Your deal sounds more fun all the way around.

Congrats. I got an okay discount on a Ruger 10-22. Got the base model for about the price from about 10 years ago. The problem was standing in the 2 hour line to check out at Cabella's. Your deal sounds more fun all the way around.
Everybody needs at least one 10-22. I've got two but they are on sale here for 169.00 so I might have three. :)

Everybody needs at least one 10-22. I've got two but they are on sale here for 169.00 so I might have three. :)
Exactly, Ray, and about 15 mags for them. I've got two -- the Stainless with a Nikon 4x Prostaff on it, and the base model with just the iron sights. This is a forum built on enabling, so I'll just say it: for good rifles, sometimes you just NEED 2 -- scoped and not scoped. Just missed last week on a nice SS Marlin 336 (JM) to go with my scoped blue one. Shoulda jumped faster when I saw it. :blink:

BTW, here in the PRK, the base model 10/22 can be found on sale for $229!! Wishing I could be paying your prices. Actually, no -- wishing I could afford to do what the OP did -- spring for a 2013 FJR on Black Friday. Well Done, sir!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just closed the deal on a 2013...April can't come fast enough.
Congratulations! When I bought my '04 I was part of Yamaha's PDP program and had to wait 6 months (or more), I know the feeling. Any chance of joining us some time next spring so we can see your bike? If you catch us before happy hour most of us won't drool on it :lol: Though some of us are old enough that we always drool.

I'm interested in what dealer and what kind of a deal, PM me if you don't want to post here.

We were out riding through farm country today, I still smile every time we go out.
I'd be happy to meet up as soon as the roads are clear of salt and sand! PM on it's way