Black painted bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have my black ZX-11 and I don't think that it's much harder to keep clean than the Blue 06 that I have... :/
which is why i backed carefully away from the blue '05 at the bike show when it was first displayed. :blink:

My current job is the Boilers Officer on a 30 yr old US Navy ship, our sister ship had a boiler explosion back in December that killed one kid and put 7 others in the hospital. We obviously don't want any part of that so we took both of our boilers completely apart to inspect them for any signs of damage, cracks, old age, etc...
my brother was a bt on the USS Whipple.

Cobalt Blue or black it's only a shade away.I don't think black would be any worse. I'd love to paint mine in a Shoei color scheme even with the graphics! It's the Vermeulen 2 TC-5 it's Black/Deep Red/Silver....Sweeeeet

Cobalt Blue or black it's only a shade away.I don't think black would be any worse. I'd love to paint mine in a Shoei color scheme even with the graphics! It's the Vermeulen 2 TC-5 it's Black/Deep Red/Silver....Sweeeeet

Like this?

vermeulen2tc-5.jpg