Board for a seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wondering just how I was going to manage if I sent my seat in for adjustments. The Feej is my primary transportation and while I still plan on another ride-in, your idea is definitely an inexpensive option.

Thanks.

I love my Russell seat but they had my seat before the build date and were still two weeks late in getting it done. They also failed to put in the springs I requested for the rear seat……
While I am very happy with the seat, I was disappointed in the customer service. They don’t seem to understand the concept of “Under Promise; Over Deliver”
So other than bitching about it here, what did you do about it?

Did you contact Russell to see if they can "make it right"?

You should have posted your dilema, (if you did I'm sorry I missed it) Because I would have been glad to ship you my spare stock seat to use until your new one arrived.

I got a Corbin so it is just collecting dust in the garage. I don't want to sell it, but willing to rent it out to anyone that needs it for the mere price of shipping.

KM

You should have posted your dilema, (if you did I'm sorry I missed it) Because I would have been glad to ship you my spare stock seat to use until your new one arrived.I got a Corbin so it is just collecting dust in the garage. I don't want to sell it, but willing to rent it out to anyone that needs it for the mere price of shipping.

KM
you're a Good Dude KM

Kindness is good for the Karma.... cheers - Bull