Brand new, 0-mile 2007 FJR1300s - CHEAP!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
There are FOUR (4) 2007 FJR1300s available at Desert Valley Powersports.

I know Dan Denchel would like to move them, and he's got a pretty dag-gone attractive price for them: $11,669 each.

All are brand new, 0-mile, and will already have their new Altitude-aware ECUs before you take delivery! :D

Anyone is looking for a deal, give Dan Denchel a call: (509) 786-2383

ALSO, as it happens - Desert Valley Powersports is having a big pre-Holiday sales event THIS COMING Saturday (Nov 3) from 9am-5pm. There is live music from a band called "Plum Loco", Custom Pinstriping by Ron Pomeroy, tattoos by Sunnyside Tattoo and Piercing, and door prizes, free chili dogs, etc, etc.

I haven't heard this band before, but I'll be there most of the day, hanging out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say this, But...

Thanks Yamaha for ruining the FJR market by removing the PDP and flooring these. <_<

Soon the FJR wont hold any value since the supply/demand thing has been drastically reduced.

Great price on the 07's though! It will make a 1st time impulse buyer a great deal :)

Soon the FJR wont hold any value since the supply/demand thing has been drastically reduced.
That may be a bit drastic. The FJR's value will come from it's reliability and reputation for performance and comfort. Hell, not long ago everyone was bitching about the PDP. How ironic that now folks are bitching about the absence of the PDP.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That may be a bit drastic. The FJR's value will come from it's reliability and reputation for performance and comfort. Hell, not long ago everyone was bitching about the PDP. How ironic that now folks are bitching about the absence of the PDP.

*shrug* I bought my 05 back in '05 and love it. Gonna drive it into the ground in all likelihood (though I'll add something else to the stable eventually). Doing the same thing to my cage. Got over 132,000 miles on her and plenty of juice left. Bought our house last summer. Probably gone down in value, but we'll be here 10 years if all goes well. And that last one that is the only one that could be considered an investment, though I look at it as my home.

They can do whatever they want to the resale value of the FJRs, won't matter to me. It's a vehicle, not an investment. VDSI is an investment, FJR1300 is a depreciating asset.

To paraphrase a tasteful friend of mine, "If it flies, floats or fucks, lease it." Sadly (?) leasing an FJR isn't an option, but Aprillia figured that out I believe. Meantime, why worry about it? Enjoy the ride or don't.

Rancho

*shrug* I bought my 05 back in '05 and love it. Gonna drive it into the ground in all likelihood (though I'll add something else to the stable eventually). Doing the same thing to my cage. Got over 132,000 miles on her and plenty of juice left. Bought our house last summer. Probably gone down in value, but we'll be here 10 years if all goes well. And that last one that is the only one that could be considered an investment, though I look at it as my home.

They can do whatever they want to the resale value of the FJRs, won't matter to me. It's a vehicle, not an investment. VDSI is an investment, FJR1300 is a depreciating asset.

To paraphrase a tasteful friend of mine, "If it flies, floats or fucks, lease it." Sadly (?) leasing an FJR isn't an option, but Aprillia figured that out I believe. Meantime, why worry about it? Enjoy the ride or don't.

Rancho
Good way to put it...

I plan on keeping mine for a long time, But i hate to see the bottom fall out on these bikes as they do on the other floored models. Maybe i am just crazy... :dntknw:

Still a bit new here.. but what is the "s" in the FJR1300s ?

I picked my FJR up for 11,175 in cornith,ms

GEEEZ Warchild! What a price!Me thinks Yamaha is learning what Buell did in the 90's.Sport touring is a great idea but is an extremely,painfully slow seller with a very small niche market that is dominated by BMW.Dealer here in Dallas still has 2 new 06's on the floor and are beginning to look like permanent fixtures.They are no where near the price point you posted.

Sport touring is a great idea but is an extremely,painfully slow seller with a very small niche market that is dominated by BMW.
Don't worry...BMW is doing a hell of a job taking care of this* all by themselves!

*Can you say "final drive failure"? I knew you could.

:rolleyes:

Same thing on overstocked FJRs here in Houston. Dealers are really willing to trade, I understand) but I still will keep my 07 for several years, so really can't get too upset about price slashing on new ones. Oh well, that's the breaks of the game.

:glare:

[Good way to put it...
I plan on keeping mine for a long time, But i hate to see the bottom fall out on these bikes as they do on the other floored models. Maybe i am just crazy... :dntknw:
The bottom is falling out on all bikes right now. No one can sell shit. I was just tooling around Yamaha of Louisville the other day and sat on an r6. Before I even said anything, the sales guy is like, yeah, we can knock off $1000 off MSRP. We weren't even back in the office to "talk" yet!

Not to get off topic, but the bike glut is in direct relation to our wonderful economy with no inflation....

Somebday take the printing presses away from those maniacs!

I was talking to a sales person when at the local Honda-Yamaha dealer getting my ECU replaced and I asked her how sales were and she replied that "sales would be great if we could get these people approved for credit" she said that in the last several months she has been averaging in the neighborhood of 75% turn down rate.

I think low prices with NO WAIT is good for the consumer (me).

I will take advantage of this in a few years after I wring every last mile outta this one.

It is inevitable the resale price will drop in proportion to the amount of FJR's on the road, hence available for purchase. Sunday's ride proved so when I passed 10 - 12 (I lost count) FJR's at various stages of my 300 mile ride. Literally, our beloved machine is everywhere, man!

It is inevitable the resale price will drop in proportion to the amount of FJR's on the road, hence available for purchase. Sunday's ride proved so when I passed 10 - 12 (I lost count) FJR's at various stages of my 300 mile ride. Literally, our beloved machine is everywhere, man!
[SIZE=12pt]SIGH!!!![/SIZE] Wishing for the good old days when you would rarely see a SportsTourer, let alone an FJR..... :rolleyes: