Calling all Gen3 owners! Lets talk about riding modes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What riding mode do you use?

• Total voters
Am I reading this correctly? Has Beemerdons made a deal with the devil? I thought you guys did not deal with RideNow. Oh well, at least he got it. I guess this means no cross country fly-n-ride.
Hi Red, I was going to send you a PM but here is the deal: Renaa of D and H called me yesterday AM and said they are completely sold out of 2013 FJR's for the model year!

Holy Smokes Don! I didn't pay that much OTD for my 2003 Crewcab pick'emup!

Am I reading this correctly? Has Beemerdons made a deal with the devil? I thought you guys did not deal with RideNow. Oh well, at least he got it. I guess this means no cross country fly-n-ride.
Yeah, Beemerdon's was a man's man with his GenI, now he'll be telling us of his impending sex change next, Oye.

Good for you Don. What are your plans for the 2003? Not many of us left. Canadian FJR

Poor Lucy Liu...... The bike he was 'never ever going to get rid of' will be cast aside, an unwanted, past her prime, loyal companion.
sadsmiley.gif

Good for you Don. What are your plans for the 2003? Not many of us left. Canadian FJR

Poor Lucy Liu...... The bike he was 'never ever going to get rid of' will be cast aside, an unwanted, past her prime, loyal companion.
sadsmiley.gif

That's alright...I have Kali video to remember her by as we were charging up towards Coalinga...and that new TV show "Elementary"

I think it is funny that Don crossed out his addy and phone number on that reciept but posts it in almost every other post he makes.......
read.gif

R

I think it is funny that Don crossed out his addy and phone number on that reciept but posts it in almost every other post he makes.......
read.gif

R
I guess he has a few posts to go back and edit. Now that he's an all knowing GEN 3 owner to be...it will be a snap for him.

read.gif

R
I guess he has a few posts to go back and edit. Now that he's an all knowing GEN 3 owner to be...it will be a snap for him.
johnny80s called and yelled at me for putting my addy and phone number in posts, since he's a "Tech Einstein" I'm going to start listening to that fecking W.O.P.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Red, I was going to send you a PM but here is the deal: Renaa of D and H called me yesterday AM and said they are completely sold out of 2013 FJR's for the model year!
Don, get with Tucson Joe, he has a buddy that owns a Yamaha dealership in Sierra Vista. Great guy. I got my dearly departed '08 from him.

Don, get with Tucson Joe, he has a buddy that owns a Yamaha dealership in Sierra Vista. Great guy. I got my dearly departed '08 from him.
Uh Gregory, put down the Trinity Alps spliff Dude and get some fresh air; that roach is turning brown, don't Bogart it! I bought one yesterday here in Chandler and pick it up at 2pm today. I will post up pictures of "Naomi" as soon as I can get my dickskinners on her!

spliff.jpg

My GenII also has two riding modes...I'm on it or I'm off it. I prefer on it. Some on this forum might say the same about a sheep they are close to.

Uh Gregory, put down the Trinity Alps spliff Dude and get some fresh air; that roach is turning brown, don't Bogart it! I bought one yesterday here in Chandler and pick it up at 2pm today. I will post up pictures of "Naomi" as soon as I can get my dickskinners on her!

spliff.jpg
I will have you know that it is (was) a "Heavenly Humbolt" spliff, the finest medicinal aid one can procure here in the state of Jefferson! Congrats on the new steed. Feel free to bring Naomi to the Hooka bar next time your in the area.

What's the world coming too...Skooter with a GENII and now Don picked up a POS GENIII, I'll believe it when I see it!

--G

I went ahead and changed my vote to Sport, that's the way Ride Now Yamaha had her set up for me and the ride back home felt too damn nice to switch to Touring! A view of Naomie's left side with her Proud Papa Chuy standing by his new sweetheart!

100_1316.jpg

.......and he's old...................probably smells funny, too.....................sheesh