Canada Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumrunner

Reaction score
I have been an inactive member for a couple years. This recent ride renewed my interest in the forum. I took a fantastic 5 day ride through northern Washington and into Canada, 1500 miles total. We toured the Hwy 20 in Washington which I highly recommend. If you find yourself in Winthrop, try the BBQ at Burnt Finger...it was fantastic. We then crossed into Canada visiting Nelson, Lillooet, Kamloops, Whistler, and Victoria. I had just installed my Wild Bill Highway pegs and man those things were the cat's meow! The road out of Whistler was a wild ride with many potholes, pitches, and grade changes. I switched bikes with a guy who had a Vstream shield and I was sold, it was far better in the up position than my current Eagle screen. A couple highlights of the trip were A) I got smoked trying to keep up with a girl on a Ninja, she rode like the Devil! and B) One of my drunk buddies chasing a black bear through Whistler. Good times.