Canada source for tires (shipping from US or Canada)?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Island_FJR

Reaction score
Hi - just wondering if anyone had a good Canadian source for tires or a U.S. source that ships up to Canada? I've noticed that motorcycle tire prices seem a lot higher "up here" then our friends south of the border have to pay. Quite a few of the U.S. sources I've looked at will not ship tires into Canada but will ship nearly anything else!

Thanks for any input!

I use Pete's all the time. If you don't see it on the website, just call them, they'll let you know availability. Create a userID to see pricing.

Pete's is a good source.

These guys are too. https://www.twobrotherstires.com/ They've shipped directly to me in Ontario or I've also had tires shipped to a UPS store across the border and went and got them. I only do that if I can arrange to be going there for other reasons tho. They often drop ship from their suppliers so service is usually fast. Good guys. Best prices I've seen.

FJR Guy and the other Jeff have a tire supplier in Calgary who gets down to Pete's pricing, but only for a couple of special sales a year (Blackfoot?).

It seems to me that Dana found someone in the GVA who would match Pete's pricing too - at least on occasion. Hang on for a day or two and one or more of them may chime in here. Pete's is great, but we're a long way from PQ!

A lot of my Vernon biker buddies put together a big order for one of the US web outlets and have it shipped to a Washington parcel place near Osoyoos, then someone goes down and picks them all up.

Personally I usually just spend a little more and support the dealers that I know and trust to look after the FJR platform - like Desert Valley Powersports in Prosser, WA.

FJR Guy and the other Jeff have a tire supplier in Calgary who gets down to Pete's pricing, but only for a couple of special sales a year (Blackfoot?).

It seems to me that Dana found someone in the GVA who would match Pete's pricing too - at least on occasion. Hang on for a day or two and one or more of them may chime in here. Pete's is great, but we're a long way from PQ!

A lot of my Vernon biker buddies put together a big order for one of the US web outlets and have it shipped to a Washington parcel place near Osoyoos, then someone goes down and picks them all up.

Personally I usually just spend a little more and support the dealers that I know and trust to look after the FJR platform - like Desert Valley Powersports in Prosser, WA.

GW Cycle in Calgary usually has a spring sale, also Walt Healy. Everything I've heard about Pete's is that they're about the best on this side of the border.

Griff (the other Jeff)

On my way to CFR 2010 in Tremblant, I stopped in at Pete's for a new rear tar, met an old fart there who was also getting a set on his FJR..... if I run into him again, I'll tell him Pete's has the Fedex truck put them on the front porch for about $20 bucks a set........ well, maybe way out there on the left coast another 5 bucks........ I dunno. Oh... maybe I'll run into that guy in Castelgar, I'll keep an eye out just in case.

On my way to CFR 2010 in Tremblant, I stopped in at Pete's for a new rear tar, met an old fart there who was also getting a set on his FJR..... if I run into him again, I'll tell him Pete's has the Fedex truck put them on the front porch for about $20 bucks a set........ well, maybe way out there on the left coast another 5 bucks........ I dunno. Oh... maybe I'll run into that guy in Castelgar, I'll keep an eye out just in case.
Better hope you don't run into that sketchy character again!

Anther vote for Pete's. I've bought 3 or 4 sets from them with no problems at all ('cept for that last set, but it wasn't thier fault, their were no PR2's to be found anywhere!)

+1 on Pete's

although, Modern Suzuki in Vancouver will usually match, and mount reasonably