Caption time

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_edited-1.jpg

Singing 'Dancin Queen' by Abba, Richard was unpleasantly surprised by Elmer FUD, who, on the luckiest day of his life, found the 'Wascally Wabbit'!

Evidently, FairLaner learned everything he knows from his Master, Old Michael... just sayin... the comparison is obvious....

IMG_1558.jpg

As Fairlaner shut off and dismounted his motorcycle, the only sounds where the whir of a helicopter hovering overhead and the distant screams of dozens of approaching law enforcement officers. He casually reached into his pocket, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. As the long line of LEOs pulled up behind him and drew their guns, he raised his hands over his head and walked toward the officers as directed. He had a smug look on his face as if to say "Ya'll are just lucky I had to stop for a smoke" :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mission Accomplished!"

"Of course for fashion week they gave me the widest runway!"

"Look Satan I'm changing right now!"

"SIR, WALK SLOWLY BACKWARD TO THE SOUND OF MY VOICE. DO NOT TURN ARROUND! KEEP YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND WALK SLOWLY!"

You put your left foot out, you put your ciggie in your mouth, you put your whad da phook is that poking me in da?