Cee Bailey Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisianaman

Reaction score
does anyone have any experience iwth the Cee Bailey seat for the '06 FJR? Getting ready to ditch the factory job and wanted some feedback before making a choice. I have Russell on my BMW so I know how nice that seat is but the price is "nice" too.

does anyone have any experience iwth the Cee Bailey seat for the '06 FJR? Getting ready to ditch the factory job and wanted some feedback before making a choice. I have Russell on my BMW so I know how nice that seat is but the price is "nice" too.
Cee Bailey makes a seat??

I like the looks of these seats and I can tell you from experience they are using the right type of foams. PM. <>< :D

I know this is an old thread, but I just seen that Cee Bailey's sells customs seats. Does anyone know anything about them?

I know this is an old thread, but I just seen that Cee Bailey's sells customs seats. Does anyone know anything about them?
I live in San Marcos, CA. and rode up to Cee Bailey's about 80 miles North in Montebello, CA today and ordered one of their seats. Danny took all the measurements right there on the spot and then showed me around their shop where many a aircraft and bike window/windscreen were being made. I picked up a set of their headlight covers for my '09 FJR. They are made by a gal named 'Lorena' and since it was the first time she had actually seen an FJR she asked if she could install them for me. They look great and when I go up to get my seat I'm going to get measured for one of their windscreens. It was a great experience and I'll keep you all posted on the seat after I get it.

My FJR came with a Cee Bailey when I bought it used in 2006. A significant improvement over stock and good looking, but not up to the duties of serious IBA work. I still use it occasionally. Depending on what you need, it's an option to consider.