CeeBaily buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my new Cbailey shield from Premier Cycle accessories for cheaper then I could get it from Cbailey direct. Even though Cbailey is in my front yard in CA Premier doesn’t charge me tax and the shipping is cheaper. I have purchased alot of stuff from them and always get excellent service and quick shipping. :yahoo:

Premier clicky

Check out the Cee Bailey home page. It looks like orders over $100 are 30% off this weekend. Probably a good time to pull the trigger.

I'm on the Cee Baileys site now, and if you order a +2 +2 dark gray tint, regular price is $203 + $22 for shipping. Minus $60.90 discount, and grand total is $164.10. I already have the +2 stock width reverse flip, but have wondered about the extra 2" width, and also about the dark gray tint. I know that somene here posted a pic of what I think was a dark gray tinted Cee Baileys that looked really sharp, but do you think I can find it?? Any help? I also wonder if anyone out there who has a dark tinted windshield could comment on any drawbacks. I can already look over the +2 even in the full up position, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue at night. The only reason that I am considering a second windshield, is that I have collected some B.D. money, and I want to spend it foolishly :rolleyes:

I'm on the Cee Baileys site now, and if you order a +2 +2 dark gray tint, regular price is $203 + $22 for shipping. Minus $60.90 discount, and grand total is $164.10. I already have the +2 stock width reverse flip, but have wondered about the extra 2" width, and also about the dark gray tint. I know that somene here posted a pic of what I think was a dark gray tinted Cee Baileys that looked really sharp, but do you think I can find it?? Any help? I also wonder if anyone out there who has a dark tinted windshield could comment on any drawbacks. I can already look over the +2 even in the full up position, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue at night. The only reason that I am considering a second windshield, is that I have collected some B.D. money, and I want to spend it foolishly :rolleyes:

I just traded a +4 +2 light grey tinted shield for a new +2 +2 flip with dark gray tint. I have no problems with it at night as I can easily see over it. The dark gray looks real nice on the black bike. 164 is a good deal.

The pictures kind of suck but you get the idea

extra018.jpg

extra019.jpg

extra017.jpg

Thanks for the pics and the feedback ynoride. I think I will be ordering it tonite since this 30% off ends after tomorrow. :clapping: