• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Change of plans for Fuel Cell GB - Re: Ordering Cell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tank arrived today :yahoo: :yahoo:
We're getting closer!!
Thats good news. How does it look in terms of quality?
It came to work just as I was leaving and it was a little bulky to carry on the FJR :unsure:

I'll take a good close look at it in the morning and report back then.
Yeah, yeah I know it's not morning anymore as soon as I got to work the boss wanted me to work! The nerve <_<

The tanks looks great, the welds are flawless and everything seems to be in the right places, ie filler neck, outlet, baffles, ground lug. The only thing it's missing is a tapper :drinks:

So, any info on when the rest might arrive :rolleyes:

Just checking in....got my tank too....very, very nice.

Tank. check, bulkhead fitting. check. patiently awaiting the mount..any word? :rolleyes:

I got a package today as well... looks like a well designed pony keg... :clapping:

Now we just need covers, mounts, and a bulkhead fitting... oh yeah, and a ride to use it on... :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bulk head fitting info. I've been in contact with BLM Accessories and Bill has very kindly offered to order up the correct parts for you guys. I've received an email from him that the parts are now in stock (hence my hesitation in posting any earlier)

I suggest contacting him through his web site via the following link: www.blm-accessories.com/contact_us

and letting him know that you want the FJR bulk head fitting for 3/8 ID fuel line. Also leave a note that it's for this cell kit.

Message sent. Thanks Ian. What's the latest on the cell cover, and attachment hardware?

Message sent. Thanks Ian. What's the latest on the cell cover, and attachment hardware?
Groo, I'm satisfied with the 03-05 fitment of the custom tanks that you guys are receiving and am proceeding to finish up this kit. I will be able to confirm the the 06-07 fitment in a few days.

I'm approaching this farkle with the utmost care and attention to detail due to the nature of it's use. This will ensure there are zero issues for everyone once installed. Please allow let me work out every detail now, so nobody has to later.

Sounds good to me... I've got an '05, so sounds like you're getting close on those. Carry on...

Oh, one thing... were you still looking into a backrest option?

Been nearly a week.. and no word from Bill since I sent my message...
He got back to me in less than 24 hrs with an order number and payment instructions. I'd try again.

He got back to me in a couple of hours, on a Sunday night no less.

Maybe your email is being filters along the way. Try calling.