• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Change of plans for Fuel Cell GB - Re: Ordering Cell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick heads up

The 03-05 Fuel Cell kits will wrap up the middle of next week and will be shipping right away. The 06-07 versions will follow right behind them.

Hi Ian,

This is great news. I have a couple of questions.

"Since your asking, I have already explored this option with the same company who will be sewing up the hydration kits, so this will be available if the GB proceeds. And yes, I will make several storage options available based on different riders wants/needs."

"I'm trying my best to make this setup the swiss army knife of fuel cells, while maintaining the use of other functional accessories I and others already own and use. And most importantly keeping overal cost to a minimum. "

What options do we have for the cover? Also, what are your thoughts on the quick fuel dis-connect?

Canadian FJR

Has anyone received their tank kits yet? They were supposed to ship mid last week. Just looking for an update, as it would be nice to see if anyone has got to check there's out yet.