Cheap Shipping Rates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beancounter

Reaction score
This is directed at one individual and he know's who he is. You will know who he is if he has the parts to respond.

Hey are you still looking for a Givi Trunk too bad. The guy that bought it PM me and said he would pay the shipping and pay me right away if I could ship it right away. I told him sure because you never got back to me. Like I said all you had to do was pay the shipping.

Also the shipping from Ohio to Canada for same package that you could of had if you weren't so tight on the shipping was $56.03 You sure have these guys on this forum beleiving your an upstanding forum member but in reality you slither on the ground like a snake. You slammed me first with your lies and bullshit then I stand up to you and then because your a spineless waste of skin you go crying to the admin to get me punted. You better go back and read your own post and see who started the slamming.

The admin who has selective reading you know the one, the one that only hears one side of the story. Tell him before he goes punting forum members that he better read all the posts or at the very least contact both parties and get all the facts. He must be proud to be an admin with tactics like that.

So grow a set of nuts be a man and pony up the truth. Then maybe you will get some respect from the forum members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good he is reading this now, still no parts to respond. He's probably running to the admin now.

Aren't you the guy who was dropped for a week for this wah wah wah shit, your thread was closed and apparently removed, and the first thing you do coming back is. . . . . .? Compensating for something????

And did you re-register to come back?? Oh, my, my!

You talk about growing a set, earning respect. Well, you've done neither. A "real man" would just drop it, it ain't worth the typing, and nobody gives a flying fark any more. This is not your familiar place, a forum full of 12-year-olds, so man up yerownself.

If you're not him, I apologize, but this sounds vaguely familiar. . . . .

Bye bye!

Aren't you the guy who was dropped for a week for this wah wah wah shit, your thread was closed and apparently removed, and the first thing you do coming back is. . . . . .? Compensating for something????
And did you re-register to come back?? Oh, my, my!

If not, I apologize, but this sounds vaguely familiar. . . . .

Bye bye!
Yep!

IF you were given a time out that was not justifiable then your argument is with the admin, not the forum members as a collective or the person who was the center of the issue. You could present your case to that admin in an orderly manner and see if he would understand your point. Mistakes are made and nobody likes them but furthering the issue publicly will not bode well for you.

Tell him before he goes punting forum members that he better read all the posts or at the very least contact both parties and get all the facts. He must be proud to be an admin with tactics like that.
Guess they didn't get the message they could have takena chill pill before they personally attacked a member in good standing, sent to time-out, but then got booted after they've reregistered.....two additional times now. This is one Canuck with a serious problem.

Time to ratchet up the technology I guess. Say Hi to the

. You're gone.
Fucking trolls. :angry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.