Clear Tail Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BikeEffects should weigh in here?
I would never "weigh in", in public!

On the subject of gauge faces...what can I say. Mototeck makes the ones that I sell and I doubt that they will make gauge faces for any other models.

I do like the looks of the clear lenses, but the pricing seems crazy.

I do have some LED tail lamps that are a cluster of 48 LED's and have an 1157 base. I have not tried to install them in the FJR. I have to look at how much access there is to install them, as they are large diameter.

As I recall they only of.fer R1 and others nothing for the FJR. I'll ask again does anyone know anything about this german web company? I've never heard of them but feel free to expound if you have.

Five-o

I do have some LED tail lamps that are a cluster of 48 LED's and have an 1157 base. I have not tried to install them in the FJR. I have to look at how much access there is to install them, as they are large diameter.
That won't fit, which is why this German company made solution where the glass could be removed to insert the bulbs, instead of accessing from the rear.