Come to NAFO, maybe win some tires...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tune in here on May 25th, 7:00pm Pacific time, and be ready to play.

Well Damn!!! Looks like I'll have to cancel the trip to Spain with Stef so as I can be here for the contest!! :blink:

[SIZE=24pt]NOT![/SIZE]

Maybe it'll take a few weeks for everyone to figure it out....yeah...that's it.

Is it 7:00pm PDT yet?

Those who stayed home this weekend will have an advantage. I didn't plan it well enough to foresee the holiday weekend factor, as I was shooting more for a month before registration closes. My bad.

I'm saving lots on gas expenses this weekend.

Is it 7:00pm PDT yet?

O.K., time to play!

The question is:

What will be the number of [SIZE=12pt]2008[/SIZE] FJR's in the official NAFO parking area at dinnertime on Saturday night, July 26th, 2008?

Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking 19... or there abouts.

<_<

Uh, 2008 FJR's.

Between the A's and the AE's, I'm thinking double-digits, max....

And, I'm writing down the guesses daily, so don't be coming back and trying to change the numbers by editing, you'll have to post a new number. And no multiple guessing posts. One guess per member.

Now, Beerme and FJRob, you two can each have a mulligan, unless you really think hundreds of 2008's will show up....

Uh, 2008 FJR's.
Now, Beerme and FJRob, you two can each have a mulligan, unless you really think hundreds of 2008's will show up....
DOH! *forehead slap* Is there anything I can't possibly **** up? My mulligan: 7, lucky 7.

Ok i think a nice 22 sounds good.

I hope this counts.. I am wanting to attend but have not scored time off from work yet ..

I figure I can get my guess in early even if I don't get my registration in early.