Come to NAFO, maybe win some tires...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Care to let us know what #s are NOT taken?
I can't figure out what numbers are left.
OK, for the "special" types....

First off, "Phil" and "Caba" have registered already-taken guesses, so, do over or hope (or arrange that) the original guessers don't show up.

The following numbers (all-inclusive) are still available:

1 thru 4

38 thru 42

44 thru 46

48 thru 51

53 on...
I'll take 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the tremendous response on the Michelin Pilot Road 2 group buy(s) that recently ran, Jeff of High Performance Cycles donated a set to fit the FJR of some highly thinking and somewhat lucky NAFO attendee. They're sitting in a box in my garage, all ready to be shipped to the recipient upon my safe return from Golden.
All you have to do is...

Tune in here on May 25th, 7:00pm Pacific time, and be ready to play. The earliest correct answer the following FJR-related question by a registered and present-to-win NAFOnian will score them that set of PR2's.

The question is:

What will be the number of [SIZE=12pt]2008[/SIZE] FJR's in the official NAFO parking area at dinnertime on Saturday night, July 26th, 2008?

Register your guesses after post #27 below....

Due to the tremendous response on the Michelin Pilot Road 2 group buy(s) that recently ran, Jeff of High Performance Cycles donated a set to fit the FJR of some highly thinking and somewhat lucky NAFO attendee. They're sitting in a box in my garage, all ready to be shipped to the recipient upon my safe return from Golden.
All you have to do is...

Tune in here on May 25th, 7:00pm Pacific time, and be ready to play. The earliest correct answer the following FJR-related question by a registered and present-to-win NAFOnian will score them that set of PR2's.

The question is:

What will be the number of [SIZE=12pt]2008[/SIZE] FJR's in the official NAFO parking area at dinnertime on Saturday night, July 26th, 2008?

Register your guesses after post #27 below....
B) Okay My educated guess is #9 :unsure:

The Minuteman