comparison of Cee Bailey and Cal Sci windscreens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spacer mod? Huhh? Pictures?
The Rifle tuning block is based on the same concept as the spacers.
I just called Rifle and their spacers which I guess is the tuning block sell for $49 plus shipping. Seems others on this thread are talking about some other home brew spacers. Would like to know more about that. Like my Cali Sci screen but like others have said its too upright.

Thanks, Bill

I just called Rifle and their spacers which I guess is the tuning block sell for $49 plus shipping. Seems others on this thread are talking about some other home brew spacers. Would like to know more about that. Like my Cali Sci screen but like others have said its too upright.

Thanks, Bill
See post #6 of this thread

I just called Rifle and their spacers which I guess is the tuning block sell for $49 plus shipping. Seems others on this thread are talking about some other home brew spacers. Would like to know more about that. Like my Cali Sci screen but like others have said its too upright.Thanks, Bill
See post #6 of this thread
I fairly certain that spacers won't work on his 09. Yami changed the windshield arms for less wobble and consequently eliminated the spacer option that us 06 and 07 guys have.
sad.png

eliminated the spacer option that us 06 and 07 guys have.
That's unfortunate!

It turned out to be the perfect solution, in my case, to get the windscreen at the perfect angle.

On the flip side, we have that throttle body cam BS...