Complimentary FJR Hats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to sell their 50th Ann. Yellow and Black sun Visor...

Let me know! Thanks! James1300

(PS Im serious)!! :cownoy:

James, PM me with your address and you're welcome to my visor. Send me a couple bucks for postage when you get it if you like.

Zorkler, sure I'll take your FJR cap, but I certainly don't "need it" so no big deal. I'd be happy to cover your postage as well.

- Mark

I got a hat and I don't even know what the "second chance PDP program" thingy is. I got back from a deployment to Kuwait/Iraq on Sat. last Oct. and picked it up on Wed. Does that qualify? I bought it off the floor. In fact, I was going to sell my FJR but then I got this cool hat in the mail with this very polite letter telling me that I'm part of some guys family now... Guess I'm keepin' the blue beast.

Just got back from some trail-riding and am pissed that I never got my WR426F cap! I will sell my my FJR cap for $50.00....after filling up my F250PSD, I sure could use the money :(

Cheers,

Bryce

I bought an '05 off my dealer's showroom floor. I did not get a hat. I wrote a letter to Yamaha and got a nice visor. Its not gonna keep the sun off of my bald head, so I guess the only thing for me to do is trade in my '05 and my visor for a nice '06 and a hat. ;)

I wouldn't complain if someone gave me one of those caps for free, and I'm not even that big a fan of the yellow/black theme.
shrug.gif
hey w/c,

i think that yellow visor would look KILLER with yer drunked-up gerlach-pippi-longstockins-dreds...

B)

dana

I ordered my '05 on 4/21/04, picked it up in November. Ordered the FJR hat from my dealership. Used a $10 gift certificate that I got my dealership for my birthday to pay for that hat then several months later got the same hat free from Yamaha. Keep one in my FJR and the other in my office.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a yellow visor too after sending Mark D. a letter. While it's not what I was expecting, it beats a sharp stick in the eye, and I appreciate them sending me one.