connie priced

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
painman,

Thanks for the detailed reply. Reduced forward position, less poundage, and better ground clearance all sound good to me. I agree. The FJR is the “looker”, with or without bags. However, in black, the GTR presents a brutish stance and fierce look that suits me. Its face being particularly fierce looking. Just an opinion.

really one needs to test drive the Kawi for a real comparo.
Copy that. Looking forward to a test-ride. In the meantime it’s good to hear about some of the bikes characteristics from someone that’s actually sat on one.
shokdimn :bike:

Kaw has still not released a price yet. THe prices on the net were those of an individual dealer willing to speculate. Kaw has said they will release in mid June.

Concours™ 14 (2008)Our Price $12,999.00*

Concours™ 14 ABS (2008)

Request a Quote*
I’m also curious as to where you saw the pricing info? :questionmark:
I was at a dealership this past week looking at the new 650 Ninja twin :assassin: for my daughter to ride around college.Salesperson saw my FJR and got to talking about the Connie.He quoted me @ over 16k for the abs model out the door.No discounting at all!He said a few dealerships have qualified for early release.His being one of them.I don't know if he is blowing smoke at me or what.Reminds me of the early days of the FJR.Put your 1k deposit down and we will call you when it comes in.As I was leaving he said to take care of his trade in.