• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Drivers seat Gen II/III Like new

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you like the Russell better. Can you give me some info on those seats? Never heard of them until this thread. I'm getting ready to order a Corbin Smuggler for the back. I wonder if it would fit up with this seat?

CruzerDog

Niehart answered the question about the smuggler.

I have had Russell Daylong on 4 other bikes and like them better, but they are expensive new and when I called a week ago they were out to September for a build date. Corbin is in 2nd place for me, which I have had on the last 3 bikes I have owned

I've had a Corbin on my VFR and liked it, but it sits on a HEAVY fiberglas seat pan. Is this similar?

Also, can anyone compare it objectively to a Sargent World Sport? I've been considering that route.

Thanks,

Marc

I would say yes to a fiberglas seat pan and I have not tried the Sargent World Sport, I had a sargent but that was 18 years ago and didn't like it enough to ever try one again.

Here is a picture of the bottom of the Corbin

169437495.s83TmM1V.jpg