Custom Garmin Zumo 660 Splash Images

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Farlow

Reaction score
Here are some images I made last night and this morning for the upcoming Zumo 660. Enjoy.

yamaha_logo_1.jpg

fjr1300_1.jpg

fjr1300_2.jpg

Thanks. I have been making others for other brands of bikes, and posting them over at Zumo Forums. Now if I only had the 660 to put these on! :p

How do I get this on my Garmin.
Thanks
Ya...What he said. I wanna put that top one on my Garmin also.
This is from hearing others talk about it as I don't have my 660 yet: Copy the images to the JPG folder, go into the picture viewer, select the picture, click on info, and check the box to use the picture as the startup screen. I think that's it. If not, it should be close to right! :huh:

I've put these into my 550.They look great....

Can you do the Yamaha LOGO in Blue? :coolsmiley02:
Do these work on the 550 without issue? The dimensions are different, so I figured these wouldn't work right.

In any case, I'll be glad to do the logo in blue once I get to work this morning.

I would love to have one for an 07 if you ever get any extra time.
Thanks for posting these pics for the group.
Let me see what pictures I can find...

Thx.....

Yes they work on my 550.

You can also (load) drag and drop them onto a SD card and the picture finder will find them.

I have had larger JPG files work as the splash screen so the size is not an issue for the 550

If any of you are still having issues with the 550 to get your splash screen pic just ask and I'll try to walk you through it.

I just re-uploaded the blue logo image. I realized that it had some graphics issues. If you are using that image, check the replacement in post #12.

I just re-uploaded the blue logo image. I realized that it had some graphics issues. If you are using that image, check the replacement in post #12.

I like it. Although I have no GPS to apply it to, I will use it for my avatar. Much nicer than the child kissing the piggy. Thanks Ian!!

Wonder if I could put it on my cell phone screen??

Give me the dimensions.

1" by 1.5".........problem is, it's a 3 yr old Samsung phone on a Rogers service plan here in Canada. It doesn't have any USB connectivity. Everything needs to be downloaded from the Rogers web site :angry: :angry: I should just get a new phone.....

Last edited by a moderator: