Custom Garmin Zumo 660 Splash Images

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It worked perfectly on the 660 thanks. When you plug the Zumo into your computer I think it defaults to Drive E. Double chick and drag it to the JPG folder like mentioned and the rest you can see in the photos. It took seconds to set it up. Thank you!

This picture has me concerned. The splash screen looks to be squished up to the top of the 660. Is that right? If so, it looks like I need to alter the dimensions of my pictures again. I have been making these images with the idea that they would be shown full screen, but it doesn't look like that's how it works.

Does that also mean that the top of the bike images (not the logo images) is cut off, or is it just compressed?

Ooh, wait... there are other pictures on your Zumo. Are those pre-loaded pictures, and do any of them fit the screen properly as a splash screen? If so, what are the dimensions of the picture? If you're not sure, could you send me one of the images that fits the screen properly as a splash screen? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This picture has me concerned. The splash screen looks to be squished up to the top of the 660. Is that right? If so, it looks like I need to alter the dimensions of my pictures again. I have been making these images with the idea that they would be shown full screen, but it doesn't look like that's how it works.

Does that also mean that the top of the bike images (not the logo images) is cut off, or is it just compressed?

Ooh, wait... there are other pictures on your Zumo. Are those pre-loaded pictures, and do any of them fit the screen properly as a splash screen? If so, what are the dimensions of the picture? If you're not sure, could you send me one of the images that fits the screen properly as a splash screen? Thanks.
The other photos you see in the folder were preloaded. I noticed after opening up each photo and looking at it is that the photos center from the top 4/5ths of the screen regardless of the size of the image. You would need to put the photo at the very bottom to look correct when it is on the screen. I don't think your image size is an issue since they are all about the same size. Here is one of the taller images....

Last edited by a moderator:
The other photos you see in the folder were preloaded. I noticed after opening up each photo and looking at it is that the photos center from the top 4/5ths of the screen regardless of the size of the image. You would need to put the photo at the very bottom to look correct when it is on the screen. I don't think your image size is an issue since they are all about the same size. Here is one of the taller images....
Thanks.