Custom Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in RI with a Rick Meyer seat. For the 5'5" female I would look at the Corbin, which will lower you around an inch.

I do all my riding in CT anyway ( NY roads bite the big one, LOL).
Yer kiddin me, right?
LOL I just rolled over 10k miles on my new FJR - all of those miles in CT and NY - and, for the most part, the roads are the same with a *slight* edge to NY.

I would be into doing a meet and greet.
OK...that's three...two more people join up, it's a Class Action Laws....wait, that ain't right...

OK OK Im sorry LOL but I love Ct better. I have friends that work for the state DOT and they say there is no money to fix all the roads right now and they ride in Ct to get off the crappy Ny roadways LOL. Plus I like all the old New England towns in Ct. Oh well, to each his (her) own opinion.

I do all my riding in CT anyway ( NY roads bite the big one, LOL).
Yer kiddin me, right?
LOL I just rolled over 10k miles on my new FJR - all of those miles in CT and NY - and, for the most part, the roads are the same with a *slight* edge to NY.

I would be into doing a meet and greet.
OK...that's three...two more people join up, it's a Class Action Laws....wait, that ain't right...

OK OK Im sorry LOL but I love Ct better. I have friends that work for the state DOT and they say there is no money to fix all the roads right now and they ride in Ct to get off the crappy Ny roadways LOL. Plus I like all the old New England towns in Ct. Oh well, to each his (her) own opinion.
I guess it depends on the type of riding you like. For "sporty" riding I haven't found anything in CT that compares to Dutchess county. Well marked corners, smooth pavement, and some great scenery.

Whenever I get a day to myself I usually try to get out of CT, either western MA or NY. Planning a trip to the Catskills this weekend, I'll wave to ya on my way out. :p