Cut The Crap

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I haven't had any problems, I just can't remember with what eh, or.........why. It's just my opinion and I'll stay confused about it, thank you very much. What was the question again? :dribble:

But, but, but.... :blink:

I've been posting left and right, and never had a problem; then again, I use 14W69 Posting oil... :bleh: :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I DID have a problem with my avatar, but since I downloaded it again, no problems with Britney's flashing.......1000 flashes and counting :D

BrunDog, loosen your belt one notch.....RELAX and have a :drinks:

Does the word Bi-Polar mean anything to you. I think you have come from the same school of thought as Tom Cruise! :assasin:

Hey! It's my post and I'll cry if I want to. You guys act like I wasn't already having a beer. Hmmm...

In any event, I agree, reading back, I came off like a jacksqueeze. Oh well. I love the reactions though! Glad to see some pushback. I like some engagement, better than always arguing with my Ho'!

In any event, I guess my point is when someone asks if they should jump off a cliff they will always get a couple of, "I have. Had no problems", which isn't telling him if it is actually a good or bad idea.

That's all. Besides, you guys should know by now that I am always right. Jeez.

-BD

I like some engagement, better than always arguing with my Ho'!
I hope you are calling her your "Ho" cause she is not in the same room and you are making a futile attempt to mark your territory. You married her...that would make you a pimp...

No wife deserves to be called a "Ho" :angry:

They deserve respect!

No wife deserves to be called a "Ho"  :angry:
They deserve respect!
Ahhh, what?

A couple of posts ago you told me to relax and have a beer. And now you are wigging out saying I am disrespecting my wife (a relationship of which you know nothing about, btw)????

Are you stoned?

If so, that's cool, just pass it over. Otherwise, go away!

-BD

Does the word Bi-Polar mean anything to you. I think you have come from the same school of thought as Tom Cruise!
Just to change the subject a little...Sounds like the school of scientology[sic] has Mr. Cruise dribbling shit again! I used to like him as a person and actor but now I find his Schizophrentic comments a little disturbing. What a cockhead! :arrowhead: