Cycle World Bike Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks - discount code worked. :) ...htough the "extra" they talked about wasn't all they promised. ;)

Still, got my ticket and ready to go...

But wait... what's this?

It seems sportsguy boughtt wo more tickets while he was there.

George gets first dibs on a ticket for his help and direction since I've first met him. Otherwise, you can squabble amongst yourselves to figure out who gets to go for FREE! :)

I want to see justifications for the open ticket (two if George passes on his).

Let the games (and BS) begin!

duane

Thanks - discount code worked. :) ...htough the "extra" they talked about wasn't all they promised. ;)

But wait... what's this?

George gets first dibs on a ticket for his help and direction since I've first met him. Otherwise, you can squabble amongst yourselves to figure out who gets to go for FREE! :)

duane
I'm coming from farthest distance AND, I'm cuter......j'es sayin' ;)

But wait... what's this?

duane
I'm coming from farthest distance AND, I'm cuter......j'es sayin' ;)
Yeah, but George has fiddled with my bits before, and it improved the quality of my life... ;)

Gotta do better than "farther & cuter" to snag that open ticket Barb... come on - get creative... :D

well I sure as hell ain't fiddling with yer bits for a $15 ticket. I am worth much more..... :derisive: , *LOL*

hmmm.....let's see, I could bring real cnd beer? back bacon? rain? no, wait...........you already have that.

I see your description is accurate... :D (peek under avatar)

CDN Bacon, you say... hmmm... nah - got THAT, too. Steven Harper has an ex-pat program that sees Keiths, CDN Bacon and poutine shipped out quarterly. It's where YOUR tax dollars are going... :D

duane
Calling dibs on the ticket! Heck, I don't turn down anything... ;) thanks Duane.

--G

Make sure your posting up so George can get a good head count for Jimmy's on First. He has it set up for 25 folks right now.
Oh and we do have a few treats! B)
-- I understand the 'treats' are pretty fine again this year, Niehart is setting a new standard. We'll get a final count right after the first of the month to let Jimmy's know.

--G

Yeah, but George has fiddled with my bits before, and it improved the quality of my life... ;)
:blink: :eek: :blink: :eek: I don't have any idea what you're talking about...remember this is a family show.

--G
And you with a new handle from Nakusp? Master Pluger?? That kinda sounds like fiddlen to me, just sayin................ :p :lol: :p

:blink: :eek: :blink: :eek: I don't have any idea what you're talking about...remember this is a family show.

--G
And you with a new handle from Nakusp? Master Pluger?? That kinda sounds like fiddlen to me, just sayin................ :p :lol: :p
I can attest to the fact that G is THE master plugger. Kept me going for over 5000 kms! :rolleyes:

Still one free ticket up for grabs folks. :) Barb is in the lead on this one, but only because she's the only story in line...

Is it safe walking around Qwest Field? I see my hotel is just north of the stadium and brekkie is just south, so is the 1/2 mile walk safe, or is it best to cab it?

Is it safe walking around Qwest Field? I see my hotel is just north of the stadium and brekkie is just south, so is the 1/2 mile walk safe, or is it best to cab it?
Barb

I don't walk around there too often, but it seems as safe as anywhere as I have been downtown. I guess all this can change quickly given what happened with the shooting here at the weekend.

If you are worried at all, I am sure that we can arrange a (honor) guard to help you get to the breakfast safely.

My wife and I are coming in by bus but we could meet you outside the hotel and walk with you to breakfast if you are at all concerned. PM me if you don't get any other better offers !.

DB