Cycle World Bike Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edited the original post to update the new totals. I plan on making the call to Jimmy's tomorrow, so let me know on this thread or via PM if you'll join our merry group. See ya in a week or so.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited the original post to update the new totals. I plan on making the call to Jimmy's tomorrow, so let me know on this thread or via PM if you'll join our merry group. See ya in a week or so.
--G
George, it will just be me on Saturday, with my friend John joining. Will be taking the boys and Missus on Sunday as well.

FFS, here's the pie already!

pie.jpg

The group is confirmed for thirty (30) at Jimmy's on Saturday morning. Reservation is under my name...hopefully everyone has it figured out by now. ;) Saturday forecast :( rain with a chance of snow..for me that means SNOW, so I'll probably cage it with Niehart.

See everyone there!

--G

The group is confirmed for thirty (30) at Jimmy's on Saturday morning. Reservation is under my name...hopefully everyone has it figured out by now. ;) Saturday forecast :( rain with a chance of snow..for me that means SNOW, so I'll probably cage it with Niehart.
See everyone there!

--G
:yahoo:

Just bought tickets on-line...$11.00 w/service fee, and promo code...still works

Son and I will be on 2-wheels, unless the flaky white stuff is imminent......

Not planning on brekkie....but will check all the feejers in the lot for sure...

Dave and Chip

Glad to have you Jim. Made a few updates to the breakfast list, we're still in the twenty-seven range.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could join ya'll but my daughter trumps travel... oh, and the passes are pretty much impassable by bike. :(

Have fun and enjoy the show!