D&H, what's up?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I'm not cutting you any slack.  The post was in poor taste.  This is a public forum - how exactly are we all supposed to "know you in the slightest"?  I'm fairly new here on the forum, and I do have a deposit at D&H.
Chill. Giving waiters a ration of :stink: is a tradition that dates back to the first PdP in 2003. I know. I was one of those biting th bushes wanting my bike. But I didn't call my dealer (D&H) every 30 minutes like a 5 year old with a small bladder riding in the back seat of Dad's car. :haha:

Grow some thicker skin and if you read something you suspect, do your own research and (dis)prove it before having a kaniption fit. :dribble: :headbonk:

If you're not careful people will think you're a Goldwinger that took the hook and got upset about nothing more than leaving his funny bone back at the Dairy Queen.
Gee, I'm supposed to grow thicker skin? I'm just fine, thank you very much. Many of you think that posting a practical joke against new "waiters" is okay, and if we take offense we have thin skin. But when I strike back, take a look at who has the thin skin now!

And by the way, I placed my order at D&H over two and a half months ago, and other than when I called to get my delivery month, I have not called them back at all - including after reading the above posts.

I guess I might as well respond to your last e-mail about the Goldwing. You and I obviously "know" each other from the Goldwing forum. My sense of humor is just fine. I know some pretty good winding roads in the outlieing areas of Houston. I'll bring my Goldwing, and ya'll can bring your FJR's and we'll see whos laughing then! ;)

I'm actually a pretty good guy. We should meet for a dipped cone some day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one Radman!! My only beef is that you corrected it before I could throw some more fuel on the fire!

JJSC6 hit the bait hard and still can't spit out the hook. Oh well, catch and release so he can be hooked again.

:haha:

Good one Radman!! My only beef is that you corrected it before I could throw some more fuel on the fire!
JJSC6 hit the bait hard and still can't spit out the hook. Oh well, catch and release so he can be hooked again.

:haha:
Gee, I was never "hooked" the first time. I simply said that I thought the post was in poor taste. I'm not one of the ones who picked up the phone and called to see if it was true or not.

Much as I would like to..........I can't claim credit for the Rad's new avatar. That is purely the product of his own warped mind.
D**n, he didn't get me with the joke about D&H, but he got me with the new crazy avatar. My face is red.

Sorry, I'm not cutting you any slack.  The post was in poor taste.  This is a public forum - how exactly are we all supposed to "know you in the slightest"?  I'm fairly new here on the forum, and I do have a deposit at D&H.
Chill. Giving waiters a ration of :stink: is a tradition that dates back to the first PdP in 2003. I know. I was one of those biting th bushes wanting my bike. But I didn't call my dealer (D&H) every 30 minutes like a 5 year old with a small bladder riding in the back seat of Dad's car. :haha:

Grow some thicker skin and if you read something you suspect, do your own research and (dis)prove it before having a kaniption fit. :dribble: :headbonk:

If you're not careful people will think you're a Goldwinger that took the hook and got upset about nothing more than leaving his funny bone back at the Dairy Queen.
Gee, I'm supposed to grow thicker skin? I'm just fine, thank you very much. Many of you think that posting a practical joke against new "waiters" is okay, and if we take offense we have thin skin. But when I strike back, take a look at who has the thin skin now!

And by the way, I placed my order at D&H over two and a half months ago, and other than when I called to get my delivery month, I have not called them back at all - including after reading the above posts.

I guess I might as well respond to your last e-mail about the Goldwing. You and I obviously "know" each other from the Goldwing forum. My sense of humor is just fine. I know some pretty good winding roads in the outlieing areas of Houston. I'll bring my Goldwing, and ya'll can bring your FJR's and we'll see whos laughing then! ;)

Wow, all I wanted was to make sure I was calling the right numbers for D&H. People really need to lighten up. Radman was pretty damn funny with his first post. It's not hard to see a joke and to let it go. I did check with my work and the phone is set to not call out of state. So, my bad for starting this whole thing.

Wow, all I wanted was to make sure I was calling the right numbers for D&H. People really need to lighten up. Radman was pretty damn funny with his first post. It's not hard to see a joke and to let it go. I did check with my work and the phone is set to not call out of state. So, my bad for starting this whole thing.
Everyone has had their say now. I'm ready to put the issue to bed.

hm......fjrchick showed up. Can we have a cat fight between fjrchick and fjrchik now? I wanna watch.....

Not until I show off my Avatar :) Thanks Radman
You are most welcome. And it ain't over till the fat broad yodels. Or something like that...
operadiva.jpg

:D

What a bunch of whiners......wawawawa... :D
all of us members were waiters at one time or another and got the same treatment. Either de-tuned bikes or fake delays,cargo containers falling off ships,

longshoreman strikes,etc. ;)
Ohmigawd, detuned bikes? Would that be those "France-only" engines (because of their horsepower restrictions)? At least they can be fixed by removing the restrictor plates and getting the different ignition chip from Bikejohnny in England.

Radman, I've been gone for a couple of days and I can't believe the "legs" your joke has. Congratulations on a really good one! :haha: