Dealers that have recieved FJR's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony,

You are the man! My dealer isn't listed yet but will be sometime , right? I deposited my 500 on November 11th and actually have a reciept showing that it actually happened. Guess i still be a waiter, like a few others on this forum! Anyway, thanks again!

:cownoy:

I bought mine at Mid Ohio Suzuki in Mt Vernon,Ohio. It'll be here Saturday----with 4 others.Ordered 1st week in Nov.

I'm shooting for the new Waiter Record !

Deposit sent in Oct. 6th

Dealer Invoice dated Oct. 11th

Original delivery estimated for March, then April, now...??

Called dealer yesterday and still no news.

In the meantime, I have my trusty Tuono to bolster my patience.

Sparky,

I was also told to expect delivery in March. My dealer in Troy, NY still has not received any bikes. I'll just keep riding my VTX.

YO!

Just got off the phone with Justin at Ramsey Waite in Eugene. Said that it "appears" that my new blue baby "may" be here on Saturday. This is just about the best news I have received in a really, really long time.

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO! VROOOM>VROOOM>VROOOM :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sparky,
I was also told to expect delivery in March. My dealer in Troy, NY still has not received any bikes. I'll just keep riding my VTX.
Good combination!

Cruiser + Supersport Touring

Now you just need a couple more things:

Dual Sport + Hyper Naked + Vintage Bike

Which of course requires:

Bigger Garage

More Money

Good combination!
Cruiser + Supersport Touring

Now you just need a couple more things:

Dual Sport + Hyper Naked + Vintage Bike

Which of course requires:

Bigger Garage

More Money

I agree....now could you talk to my wife please.

Last edited by a moderator:
YO!
Just got off the phone with Justin at Ramsey Waite in Eugene.  Said that it "appears" that my new blue baby "may" be here on Saturday.  This is just about the best news I have received in a really, really long time. 

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!  VROOOM>VROOOM>VROOOM :lol:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
dfp, can you get that truck to stop in Medford on the way up I-5.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey gotpackage!

he done tol me dat this scoot be comin from Seattle to Salem to Eugenie. But, i do come to Medford on business couple times a month, maybe I'll see you ridin' a blue beauty just like mine!

what's yer dealer tellin' you? :)

hey gotpackage!
he done tol me dat this scoot be comin from Seattle to Salem to Eugenie. But, i do come to Medford on business couple times a month, maybe I'll see you ridin' a blue beauty just like mine!

what's yer dealer tellin' you? :)
dfp, Last time I called them was the middle of last week. He called Yamaha and was told his two April committed bikes would be "released" by the end of April. Not sure what "released" means. Possibly placed on truck. I just ass-umed they would come out of So. Cal. But if Seattle is what you were told then maybe that is where it will come from as I am only another 160 miles down the road. Was really taking it quite easy with this waiting thing until the weather turned to perfect. I also have a 5 day ride through Nevada Memorial weekend and would like to do a nice shakedown before I leave. Soooo, next weekend would be great. This Saturday would be shocking. Would be great to meet up and compare notes. Bob

My dealer said mine was shipped on the 26th, just found out today. Who knows how many stops will be between Chicago and my dealer though. He indicated it could still be next week by the time the truck gets to St. Louis. At least I'm getting close though :)

I just heard from my dealer. He said the bike shipped from the NJ warehouse to Troy, NY yesterday. He said the bags would follow in a few weeks. I don't care as long as I get the bike! :D

Hey Gotpackage!

Just talked to Justin again, the bike is on it's way from Seattle at this very moment. He is goin' to call me before 1 pm and give the VIN numbers sos I kin get my insurance and the check issued. Said i can pick it up tomorrow "fer sure"!

Hope yours is on the same truck and they are passing through on their way to Medford too! Maybe we'll have to go have a beer sometime when I get down into your neighborhood.

Amazingly enough, today is my Dad's Birthday, he left me here on the earth on the 25th of February and knew how excited I was to be gettin' a new bike. Ya think he had anything to do with this?

Pretty cool :rolleyes: :clap: ;) :clap: :) :clap:

I'm shooting for the new Waiter Record !
Deposit sent in Oct. 6th

Dealer Invoice dated Oct. 11th

Original delivery estimated for March, then April, now...??

Called dealer yesterday and still no news.

In the meantime, I have my trusty Tuono to bolster my patience.
Sparky,

I believe you are now correct (that you have the record). I think i was the owner of that record untill friday. Bike was ordered on october 25th. No word untill friday. Dealer told me that alot of bikes are not being shipped without the bags. His batch was held up (8 bikes) due to a backorder for bags. That hurt me to find out. If i had it my way, id get my bike and take it back for its 600 mile check to get my bags. I thought that was bit strange after reading about alot of new owners getting there bikes and having to pick up the bags at a later time. sounds like this process isnt "unified".

I think your wait is soon to be over. I'm in cincinnati, oh.....There finally starting to show up here.

GreyGoose

Mine is at the dealers in Ohio with NO bags. I pick it up tomorrow (May 1). Sat on it.Hate to say this but just sitting on it is less comfortable than my former BMW 1100 rt, ST1100s & ST 1300. Tank area is fat--feels like my legs are being pushed apart(I'm not fat).Not as upright riding position as I expected. Probably oughtta ride the thing before judging it tho. Mechanic has no idea how to adjust the handlebars...yet.

yeah, them dealers! After bein' tol dat my scoot was posta be hea' on Seturdey, them dudes tol me dat they was oly joshin' me. Dey r now sayin' that it's off da watta somewhere tween Seeatle and Eeugene Oragon, yet dey steel kant say when it'll be heer fer shure. Mudda *#@*a!

anybody else gettin' jakked round too? :dwarf: :dntknw: :confusedsmiley: :cigar: :censored: :censored: :censored:

yeah, them dealers! After bein' tol dat my scoot was posta be hea' on Seturdey, them dudes tol me dat they was oly joshin' me. Dey r now sayin' that it's off da watta somewhere tween Seeatle and Eeugene Oragon, yet dey steel kant say when it'll be heer fer shure. Mudda *#@*a!
anybody else gettin' jakked round too? :dwarf: :dntknw: :confusedsmiley: :cigar: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Well, at least I'm not getting lied to. Then again, I'm not being told anything. All I get from the dealer is shrugged shoulders.

Never again like this. I'll never again deal with a company that can't get their act together, year after year. This is bull! I don't care if they have the best thing going, it's not worth it to me. I can get an ST for 14,200 and it's sitting there ready to go. If I don't hear something by the end of the week I may walk on this one.

S76,

Where did you order your fjr from? I ordered mine from Columbia Motor Sports. Spoke to Scott today and he still does not know when he will be receiving them.

This PDP program really stinks. If Yamaha is doing it to make their product "special" they are definiitely not succeeding. I doubt if they are monitoring these forums because they don't seem to have a feel for the public's feeling on this issue.

BMort

Hang in there guys, it'll happen. I don't have mine either and get zero feedback from my dealership. It'll be here before you know it and you won't even remember the waiting period the day after you get it.

(My glass is unusually half full tonight)

Hang in there guys, it'll happen. I don't have mine either and get zero feedback from my dealership. It'll be here before you know it and you won't even remember the waiting period the day after you get it.
(My glass is unusually half full tonight)
+1, mine shipped out of Chicago April 25, Yamaha has sent the dealer the floor plan for the bike,and we have no idea where its at. Just that its a lot nearer to delivery than it was before.

Wife says I'm having a "birth" experance so near yet so far away.