Dealings with Sargent Seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirttracker30

Reaction score
If any of you are on the fence about a seat and want to buy from a company that stands behind their product,just read my testimonial in the vendor feedback section.!!!!

If any of you are on the fence about a seat and want to buy from a company that stands behind their product,just read my testimonial in the vendor feedback section.!!!!
I wouldn't deal with Sargent again. Ordered the seat with the back rest--- we could't stay on the seat for more than 30 minutes and had to turn around. Called Sargent to let them know and suggested I send it back------ they wouldn't accept it. I suppose the time element had lapsed by the time they sent the seat up here to Ontario and we got out on the bike with it. It had 30 minutes riding on it and they said tough . Now we have a great 05 Sargent seat lying in the garage.Won't recommend them to anyone and have done nothing but inform associates of the poor response we had from the young man at Sargent. We would like to have made the seat work but it won't.

I wouldn't deal with Sargent again. Ordered the seat with the back rest--- we could't stay on the seat for more than 30 minutes and had to turn around. Called Sargent to let them know and suggested I send it back------ they wouldn't accept it. I suppose the time element had lapsed by the time they sent the seat up here to Ontario and we got out on the bike with it. It had 30 minutes riding on it and they said tough . Now we have a great 05 Sargent seat lying in the garage.Won't recommend them to anyone and have done nothing but inform associates of the poor response we had from the young man at Sargent. We would like to have made the seat work but it won't.
I like my Sargent seat but don't like Sargent's customer service. When I got mine, I had an issue w/ the back rest attachment. When I called, Sargent said, in effect, "too bad."