Dear Santa: I want an Ohlins shock!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I don't want a super-duper POS Gen III until they get that #@&*%! cruise control right!!!
bleh.gif
Does the cruise control on either of your current FJRs work at speeds higher than 80 mph?

The VistaCruise on both does!!!!

And just like my old DOW, if I decide to ever install that AudioVox I have sitting on the shelf NIB, they sure will!

If you are going to add a cool new feature, why do it half-assed? Especially as it seems no other manufacturer does?

No, I don't want a super-duper POS Gen III until they get that #@&*%! cruise control right!!!
bleh.gif
Does the cruise control on either of your current FJRs work at speeds higher than 80 mph?

The VistaCruise on both does!!!!

And just like my old DOW, if I decide to ever install that AudioVox I have sitting on the shelf NIB, they sure will!

If you are going to add a cool new feature, why do it half-assed? Especially as it seems no other manufacturer does?
My Audiovox holds just fine above 80.

All I want for Christmas is an Ohlins shock, an Ohlins shock!

new+shock.jpg

and

santa-claus-pics-0101.jpg

asks 'Have you been nice to all the FJR peeps, even Auburn?'
devil.gif
whistle.gif
:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!

Just found out Ohlins will be having an across the board 5% price increase on all their products beginning January 1st.

So now I really feel under the gun to buy this shock in the next week or two. CRAP!

If there are any other fence-sitters out there, you better put up or shut up..........