Decision Pending

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess mine is a position of fortunate immaturity. I've always loved my motorcycles but one rung up were aircraft.

I still love flying but every now and then it is a pain in the ass job, sometimes.

Missing kid events, delays, bad weather, pissed off passengers, the idiot TSA militia.

My flying is very structured, as it should be. My riding is not, as it should be.

Each one helps me appreciate the other.

ITs our dreams hopes and wishes that keep us motivated and focused. And you can share your next adventure with your partner. Now, start shopping for her bike because even a day ride is a good thing. :)

Jacqui already has her bike, purchased prior to Xmas

virago0007vh1.jpg

We have had a few day rides, Jacqui also used to have an 1100 Virago and has done a number of 2K plus long weekenders with me.

Cejay

Went back to work today, the job is not so bad, we are making plans for our next ride and setting up the calendar for the summer Rallies.

Life is good once again, swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Cejay

Mid life crisis- Shit ya. Your life is more than 2/3 over. It sounds like you love your job. Is the pay that good? Time away does make the heart grow fonder, write your wife some love letters under the stars. Go out and get a high line credit card for the gas. It sounds like you didn't find what you were looking for on the last trip. Go meet new people far away, different mountains, new cities. It is lot more fun to tell the stories, then listening to them. The other choice you have is to sit in the chair and wish you did. I've been there, almost started taking anti-depressants I was getting so bored. Good luck

Mid life crisis- Shit ya. Your life is more than 2/3 over. It sounds like you love your job. Is the pay that good? Time away does make the heart grow fonder, write your wife some love letters under the stars. Go out and get a high line credit card for the gas. It sounds like you didn't find what you were looking for on the last trip. Go meet new people far away, different mountains, new cities. It is lot more fun to tell the stories, then listening to them. The other choice you have is to sit in the chair and wish you did. I've been there, almost started taking anti-depressants I was getting so bored. Good luck

i was almost settled mate!

i was almost settled mate!
Lol...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!