Deer Strike - WARNING GRAHPIC OIX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time of the year is referred to as the rut........or mateing season :yahoo: (I'm all for that). Deer are moving more both day and night and will continue to do so prolly through most of January (depending on geographic location). After the rut in colder climes they are moving a lot in search of food. So, till spring riders be careful, try to avoid riding at dusk, after dark and at or around sunrise, and of course avoid rural/wooded areas. I know this takes a lot of prime riding areas and time away, but if you must just be x-tra cautious. They are all over the place right now. Do your part :trinibob:

354 reads and 19 or so responses.. everyone must be going YUCH! Well boys and girls, I posted this for a reason.. them forest rats are killers. so keep aware and stay alive..

If that was my car, I'd be tradin' it in. What a mess!

As a WI resident and hunter, I'm not sure longer hunting seasons will help much. What we really need is more people hunting - one can only eat so much venison! In all reality, the forces of nature should eventually solve the deer problem. A few harsh winters would starve them off, or they may eventually get diseases due to overpopulation and die off that way.

Barring all that, I'm all for some black helicopters with 50 cal machine guns in the doors. Mow 'em down by the herd! Not very PC, but tough titty! :eek:

If that was my car, I'd be tradin' it in. What a mess! Barring all that, I'm all for some black helicopters with 50 cal machine guns in the doors. Mow 'em down by the herd! Not very PC, but tough titty! :eek:
Perfect. Then make em into venison steaks, sausages, pies, burgers...and market a healthy alternative to the masses....or maybe we just keep the burgers the way they are...