Dinner time in Thunder Bay, Ontario

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawtracks

Reaction score
ATT00001.jpg

They're all FAT. What do you feed them?
Oooops, didn't see that one coming.

I should have clarified:

-These are not my deer.

-I don't feed deer.

-I don't live in Canada.

-Deer are not our friends.

-If it was my yard I would leave out poison laced corn.

Up here the bleeding hearts set up special feeding stations so the poor things don't starve to death in the winter because there's toooo many of the damn things and they eat everthing in sight. There's a station a mile down the road from me. My wife nailed one with her Hummer and did $6000 in damage.

Up here the bleeding hearts set up special feeding stations so the poor things don't starve to death in the winter because there's toooo many of the damn things and they eat everthing in sight. There's a station a mile down the road from me. My wife nailed one with her Hummer and did $6000 in damage.
The same one's that don't want anything done to harm them are the first to complain when they start getting everywhere, such as the protected coyotes getting in the hen house. Hate to say it, but population control still has to be allowed.

I can just feel the love there. :butcher: