Do we really have that many Christmas B'Days?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
So are people just using todays date as a generic date in their profile or do we really have 10 Christmas birthdays today? I do question rawfjr? If true, you da man!! :rolleyes:

ostee874(55), EffBee(55), SD929RR(44), rawfjr(99), ERJockey(50), mnsteve(49), Lady Hawke(41), FuzzyRider(40), Mick(60), DiasDePlaya(46)

So are people just using todays date as a generic date in their profile or do we really have 10 Christmas birthdays today? I do question rawfjr? If true, you da man!! :rolleyes:

ostee874(55), EffBee(55), SD929RR(44), rawfjr(99), ERJockey(50), mnsteve(49), Lady Hawke(41), FuzzyRider(40), Mick(60), DiasDePlaya(46)
4829 forum members / 365.25 days per year = 13.22. So, 10 days is slightly below what the math would suggest as an average.

Nothing surprising here....move along.

Seems like we normally have about 3-5 a day listed. Your assumption is that everyone has filled out that part of their profile?

Seems like we normally have about 3-5 a day listed. Your assumption is that everyone has filled out that part of their profile?
Fair point, however all but 740 profiles have self-reported a birthday. 4829 - 740 = / 365.25 = 11.19 ....Even closer to the average of 10 members for a particular day.

Fair point, however all but 740 profiles have self-reported a birthday. 4829 - 740 = / 365.25 = 11.19 ....Even closer to the average of 10 members for a particular day.
I see the Administrative Idealist is showing...... :rolleyes: :lol:

Last year there were two, IIRC.
Must be due to our startup guidelines being improved, thus encouraging people to fill out their profiles....

I watch that area pretty closely, and I'd say the daily average, at least looking back, is closer to five than ten. Ten's a heavy day and, like I said earlier, there were only two listed last Dec. 25th, but I was wrong, as it was 12/25/05 when there were only two.

Speaking of Birthdays How come some guys ( like Mike H ) are advertising 90 years, but look 150? :blink: :lol: It's all good.

:jester:

Its a fake. I thought the 99 year old would be a give away. I am careful with some information. But it seemed my profile would not take without entering some date. Although I have not posted a lot. I enjoy this forum very much. Lots of great information and the discussions are more cival and don't collapse into anarchy as do some of the others. I have also met some great people to ride with through this form. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

The ship seems to have righted itself with only one birthday today.

Everybody hug.

:lol: