Does anyone have or has anyone seen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might look high only because my seat is so low. I had Corbin customize the seat to be as low and narrow as possible without sacrificing comfort. I am only 5’3” tall and I have no problem swinging my leg over it.
5'3"

'06 A

There wouldn't be a 'HIS2006' would there?

Yes there is a HIS2006. :yahoo:

100_2611a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It might look high only because my seat is so low. I had Corbin customize the seat to be as low and narrow as possible without sacrificing comfort. I am only 5’3” tall and I have no problem swinging my leg over it.
5'3"

'06 A

There wouldn't be a 'HIS2006' would there?
Yes there is a HIS2006. :yahoo:

100_2611a.jpg

Well if I were single I would say too bad........................ But since I'm not I have to say........................................

TOO COOL!

I currently have a starcom mounted under the passenger seat...is it still possible to use the smuggler or does it eat up all the useable space?
I'm only 5' 6" and 28 inseam. I don't have any problems throwing my leg over the smuggler on my '06. Still occasionally kick the right bag, though. It's not as high as you think, barely above the grab handle.

I had a hunch.

You kids have fun!
The kids have fun every weekend either riding on the back twisty mountain roads or riding along the Pacific Ocean up highway 101. It’s great to have the wifey riding by my side. :friends:
Yup, I used to live in Mendocino and Fort Bragg. Northern California is the best, well it's really good. Colorado is the best. Minnesota is o.k. Could be worse, could be Nevada.

Last edited by a moderator: