Does Russel ever run sales?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobQ

Reaction score
I want to get a russel seat but was thinking they might do a sale around the holidays, does anyone know if they do that type of thing? A group buy would also be great!

Thanks Bob

Yes, during the month of December the run a sale on their products. I don't remember the specifics, but if your thinking about it, I would wait until then.

You may also want to do a search to see what comes up here.

I want to get a russel seat but was thinking they might do a sale around the holidays, does anyone know if they do that type of thing? A group buy would also be great!
Thanks Bob
Seriously Bob, where have you been the last two weeks! :blink:

Why is it funny, Please explain? :unsure:
*Snerk*
Why are you always so negative dude? Wouldn't it just be easier to tell the newbs the answer?

So what if the thread is added to about every 5 minutes today....it's so easy to miss with "Russell Day-Long Touring Seat, Group Buy in December 2007" in the thread title. Anybody could miss it!

Here you go BobQ....there's a group buy being planned here.

Some of the folks around here.... :rolleyes:

*Snerk*
Why are you always so negative dude? Wouldn't it just be easier to tell the newbs the answer?

So what if the thread is added to about every 5 minutes today....it's so easy to miss with "Russell Day-Long Touring Seat, Group Buy in December 2007" in the thread title. Anybody could miss it!

So very true Ignacio.... I'm glad we have happy even tempered moderators around here such as yourself to keep us all in check. :p

Hey sorry,

I usally check the group buys but have not this week, been real busy!

Thanks Bob

So very true Ignacio.... I'm glad we have happy even tempered moderators around here such as yourself to keep us all in check. :p
You have just entered........the Twilight Zone.

istockphoto_372282_twilight_zone.jpg

*Snerk*

Negative? I thought his response was funny. How's that being negative? Oh, wait, that's sarcasm in your second paragraph, ain't it?

:lol: