Dragon Photos...NAFO or other

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture289-1.jpg

The Dragon under the Mountain

Picture290-1.jpg

The Tree of Shame

Picture291-1.jpg

Close up of the Tree of Shame

Picture297-1.jpg

Cloudy Day

Photo2-1.jpg

The Hobbit Slaying the Dragon

On my old st1300... luv the gap, most technical riding I've ever done.

Would luv to get the feej there.

second.jpg

fourth.jpg

sixth.jpg

seventh.jpg

eigth.jpg

ninth.jpg

what the rear tire looked like afterwards:

tire.jpg

I didn't buy any from this years NAFO outing. I was sitting on an HD's ass everytime we went past the photographers.

So, here is FJRob1300 and myself from last years EOM. These are framed and hanging on the wall where they get me through long Cdn winters.

img_1227.jpg

_MG_7280.jpg

and finally, DailyCommuter (what ever happened to him?), Feeger, FJRob1300 and myself. Once again stuck behind some HD's blitzing the dragon.

Image13.jpg

I didn't buy any from this years NAFO outing. I was sitting on an HD's ass everytime we went past the photographers.

So, here is FJRob1300 and myself from last years EOM. These are framed and hanging on the wall where they get me through long Cdn winters.
I see from the Weather Channel that you boys are starting to get the White Stuff. :angry2:

I doubt we will see any of that down in Copper Canyon but I need to wax my skis when I get back and put the bikes up till the spring.

I also have a few winter projects planned for the FJR (CCT, check valves, G2 Throttle tube, throttle spring unwind, Russell seat, mount new Zumo :yahoo: )

I see from the Weather Channel that you boys are starting to get the White Stuff. :angry2:

I doubt we will see any of that down in Copper Canyon but I need to wax my skis when I get back and put the bikes up till the spring.

I also have a few winter projects planned for the FJR (CCT, check valves, G2 Throttle tube, throttle spring unwind, Russell seat, mount new Zumo :yahoo: )
Ya, we've been dusted a few times already. Its supposed to be nice (ish) on Sat.. er, tomorrow. I'm thinking the season is all but done here and I might bring it in for storage. But you know, the minute I do that November will kickass like it was last year. Which leads to the next bit. My seat is being done at Russell on Monday, and I'm in on the Cogent group buy for the suspension front and rear. I'm also going to paint the one part of my bike that doesn't need it.

Really? You? On skis?

You have a blast down in Mex! I expect nothing less than a stellar ride report and I also want you to know that I'm jealous as shit!

I'm thinking we need to organize an informal "**** YA ITS SPRING!" Ontario ride meet for 2011. Give us something to look forward to and check off the days.

June 2010

DragonJune2010.jpg

FawJayDragon-1.jpg

Ya, we've been dusted a few times already...

...Really? You? On skis?
I will have you know I am a certified adaptive ski instructor and work with disabled individuals. Since I am trained in teaching the mentally disadvantaged I could teach even you to ski.

You have a blast down in Mex! I expect nothing less than a stellar ride report and I also want you to know that I'm jealous as shit!

I'm thinking we need to organize an informal "**** YA ITS SPRING!" Ontario ride meet for 2011. Give us something to look forward to and check off the days.
I was thinking the same thing for a spring ride and had already laid out a tenative route in mapsource. The plan would take in the Calabogie Boogie and the Ompah Stomp along with the 507 between Buckhorn & Gooderham along with Elephant Lake Rd and the Peterson over to Maynooth with lunch in Wilberforce. I doubt we can stay at Chris' since Mrs BugR would probably kill him if we showed up at the door but there is a good place to stay in Calabogie. From my door it would be 500 km per day returning to Bowmanville with a gentle but scenic run along the north shore of Lake Ontario.

I'm thinking sometime in mid May by the time everything comes out of the deepfreeze and there has been enough rain to wash the sand & salt off the roads. I was thinking of posting in the Canadian Regional forum in the New Year once everyone gets Christmas over with plus I'm thinking about Daytona Bikeweek in March.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was disappointed that Zee Foto doesn't do digital downloads (CDs only). They have one departing shot with the suspension compressed that the others don't.

moonshine01-small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: