Drunk Posting -- Potential safegard ??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seem to remember an attractive blonde, drinking Alberta Premium, smoking Canadian Lites, well into the Night....... :feminist:
Odot is a blonde?

:p
I've heard rumor "He'll do whatever it takes". :oops: Shoot! I think that was a secret. Oh well, not anymore. :sarcasm:
Well, in that case, ask Bearly about his pink tutu.

Wait, that just might be a secret too, although he never specifically made me swear an oath.....hmmmmm

I love technicalities, don't you? :yahoo:

Seem to remember an attractive blonde, drinking Alberta Premium, smoking Canadian Lites, well into the Night....... :feminist:
Odot is a SISSY?

I've heard rumor "He'll do whatever it takes". :oops: Shoot! I think that was a secret. Oh well, not anymore. :sarcasm:

:yahoo:
Ask 'im? Shit! He left it here, the big girlyman.

I had'ta wear it for a month! The missus just knew some floozy left it when she jumped out the window!

Oh yeah, he owes me........ bigtime!

:jester:

Odot is a SISSY?

:yahoo:
Ask 'im? Shit! He left it here, the big girlyman.

I had'ta wear it for a month! The missus just knew some floozy left it when she jumped out the window!

Oh yeah, he owes me........ bigtime!

:jester:
Owes ya? I bet...*L*. Come on, admit it, you liked wearing it for a month...uh huh

So, Odot's a blonde sissy?

Where's my goddamn Wicked Ale?

why am i still sober?

where am i going and what am i doing in this handbasket?!

:wacko: :alcoholic: