Dunlop Roadsmart 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny G

Reaction score
Just spooned in a set of Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tires. Spent 4 days in Arkansas and could not wait to comment. I have been on Michelin 2s,3s and 4s for the last bunch of years. These tires made me feel like i was on a sportbike. I am totally impressed. For those of you who know Arkansas and Missouri, we did 76, 125, 14, Push Mountain,16,27, and 23. Best tire I have had on the FJR. 70,000 miles between the 09 and 14. Just saying.

Thank you, sorry I was just that pleased!
No problem. Just pointing out a more detailed discussion. I feel pretty much the same about these, even after 5500 miles. Any of the Michelins I have run would be flat-spotted on the back, trapezoidal profile on the front, noisy in turns and starting to handle less well by this point.

Thank you, sorry I was just that pleased!
No problem. Just pointing out a more detailed discussion. I feel pretty much the same about these, even after 5500 miles. Any of the Michelins I have run would Cost twice as much, be flat-spotted on the back, trapezoidal profile on the front, noisy in turns and starting to handle less well by this point.
Thar, I din fixed it fer ya.
wink.png