Early Start for WFO5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to see if any body is leaving early from Portland, Oregon for the WFO in Reno Nevada?
What's early? FJR&R and I are pulling out very early morning on Wednesday before and taking a day and a half to get there.

Would like to see if any body is leaving early from Portland, Oregon for the WFO in Reno Nevada?
What's early? FJR&R and I are pulling out very early morning on Wednesday before and taking a day and a half to get there.

was think of monday, have 2 weeks off for the WFO

FJRkid said:

was think of monday, have 2 weeks off for the WFO
That can be changed.

Oh, sorry. Can't leave until Wed AM. I have a committment in Astoria Tuesday evening that is dogging me right now and I can't get out of there until about 8 PM.

Will drive back to Portland and lay in bed that night like a kid on Christmas Eve, waiting to get up at the butt crack of dawn so I can ride to Reno.

I will be in Sutherlin, OR on monday, And will be headed to reno on wednesday.

I would like to hook up with some of you for the ride down.

Adam

Just what I was here checking for. I live in Puget Sound WA. I could leave Tuesday and stay at a Motel in Portland Tuesday Night. Leave with others Wed. am. Where would we be leaving from in Portland to find a Motel reasonabley close to the place to gather to leave. :yahoo:

What are you planning for route to Reno. Where are planning to stay Wed. night? TJ

Anyone else leaving from WA?

Thx for the responce .Since I got no responce on starting early Like say Saturday. I had made different plans

to get my self to the Rally.

thx

FJRkid

My wife & I are staying a week in Manzanita (on 101 west of Portland) 07/21 to 07/28, I'm leaving there Wed 7/26 headed to Reno. She has to drive home to Seattle alone.... I plan to leave ~ 11AM, take OR22 over to Salem, then down I-5 and stay somewhere near the OR/CA border, continuing on thru Susanville to Reno on Thurs. If that sounds close to anyone else's plan, we could hookup somewhere.

Bob

'04 ABS w/Givi trunk

I would like to catch up with some of yall... I am in Sutherlin (Roseburg) and leaving wednesday morning. I plan on going to Crater Lake then headed south from there.

Anyone want to meet up?

Adam